Wanders Tavern [Open-RP]

Started by DrifterCrow, 2017 Sep 14, 16:21:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ColourKitty

Colere looks down at Ink, nodding. He speaks, his voice hard and firm.

"Yes, I am fine."

He looks back up, his face stoic as ever. He is just not comfortable around these.. strangers. Also, he was keeping track of the thoughts he was picking up on. If he wanted to fully read them, he had to concentrate, as he was still learning how to control his ability.

"You know me, Ink. I am not one for talking."
Corruption depends on the person.

Character Ref's: Colere

Julien999

2017 Nov 23, 01:24:08 #221 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 24, 00:24:37 by Julien999
Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Nov 22, 13:24:05"Waaaaaaiiiittt," I realized that Zed was holding a book called "Legends of the Crystal Cave."
"Who even wrote that?!" I exclaimed as all the pieces in my mind came together.
"I wrote this." He said. "I am so evil, am I not? This is thanks to my most mysterious and not easy control of my fourth wall magic. Plus with a certain pony's help."
"Worry not! I did not have published such book, it's something that I must keep it to myself!" He added.

Zed did notice Ink not being well after he said all of it. "Sorry if I made you unconfortable, I am a bit stupid at times. Plus you have a great friend at your side, which make me jealous sometimes."

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Nov 23, 01:24:08"I wrote this." He said. "I am so evil, am I not? This is thanks to my most mysterious and not easy control of my fourth wall magic. Plus with a certain pony's help."
"Worry not! I did not have published such book, it's something that I must keep it to myself!" He added.

Zed did notice Ink not being well after he said all of it. "Sorry if I made you unconfortable, I am a bit stupid at times. Plus you have a great friend at your side, which make me jealous sometimes."
"Can someone hand me that book?" I wondered out loud.

Onyx Quill

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Nov 23, 10:09:51"Can someone hand me that book?" I wondered out loud.

*Onyx looks confused*

"What's a 'hand'?"
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Onyx Quill on 2017 Nov 23, 10:39:12*Onyx looks confused*

"What's a 'hand'?"
"Erm.. there's two different meanings," I said. "One meaning is basically the front hooves of a human, and the other means 'give.'"

indigoEruption

"Mmh... He really is a great friend." Ink mumbled out in response to Zed's words. He still didn't seem terribly comfortable, but at least he was willing to show his face again.
"...Why do you want that book? Wouldn't it best be left alone?" Ink asked Nightlight after a while. He isn't exactly jolly when it comes to bits of evidence of his past. Always trying to bury his past trail, it seems. Trying to have a faint presence in the past, to those he hasn't 'bonded' to.
After a while, his eyes 'lit up', looking up at Colere with those big ol' eyes. His mind was buzzing and latching onto the fact the human supposedly has 'fourth wall magic'.  If there was a visual representation of his mind, there would be so many exclamation points and arrows. ...And maybe some memories pointing at some other 'important, powerful figures' Colere has dealt with in the past. He tried to calm down his own excitable mind, mostly being like 'now now no need for rash actions' in his own mind. ...There was that one angry voice who decided to speak up at this time, complaining that this could be more serious than the fleecy pony thinks.
While this goes on in his head, Ink averts his eyes from Colere, looking almost a bit spooked. Lower eyelids raised, brows raised, mouth drawn in a tight line. He doesn't want to jump to conclusions. They wouldn't make much sense here anyways.
After all...
It doesn't work like that here, dear friend.

Julien999

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Nov 23, 10:09:51"Can someone hand me that book?" I wondered out loud.
"Sorry, but this book is mine. I don't hand it to anybody. It's private, you know?" He said.
Quote from: Onyx Quill on 2017 Nov 23, 10:39:12"What's a 'hand'?"
"Wait, you don't know what a hand is even thought you can meet a minotaur? For real? Here, that's a hand." He show his hand still in his white glove while... Holding a flower? I guess I did pick up a flower. "See? You can easily hold things with a hand, but a hoof is also good in their own."

"And of course..."
Quote from: mirustal on 2017 Nov 23, 12:51:57It doesn't work like that here, dear friend.
"It doesn't work like that here, my dear..." While moving his other hand over the flower, the flower disapeared! He unfold his hand, once have a flower, to reveal a big seed.

ColourKitty

Suddenly, Colere got a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. Like dropping a bolder into the ocean, it sat there. He took a step or two back, bringing Ink with him. He glared at all of them, clearly not liking any of them. His tail flicked, and his feathers and fur puffed up.

"Ink, these creatures are not to be trusted. I suggest we leave right away."

He used his other wing to cover Ink by the front, glaring at them. He did not trust that human at all. He couldn't. He couldn't trust any of them, really. As nice it was to have thoughts other than Ink's to listen to, he did not like these people.

Nightshade Star

"What the hay?" I look at Zed saying the words a mad man would probably say.
(That rhymes lol )

indigoEruption

Ink backed away with the griffon, then backed away a bit more. He isn't feeling alright. He turns and stiffly walks over to a table in the corner of the tavern, wanting to try and relax before he does something rash over something as 'little' as panic. His eyes were wide with fear and paranoia, his friendliness gone once again already.
Well, it was nice while it lasted, right?
He waited at his table, assuming that Colere would join him as usual. Maybe they SHOULD leave. It would be quite the mood fixer after all, right?

Julien999

2017 Nov 24, 00:20:57 #230 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 24, 00:22:48 by Julien999
"Hmm... I hate my choas magic... Always bringing the mood down on others. Thought I never mean to rhyme, that was unintentional." He drinks the rest of his tea then walk up to the Tavern Keeper ( @DrifterCrow ).

He takes out 6 bits, type of moneys used by equestrians, and say "Here, not sure how much it cost, but it was good."

He looks at Ink for a while before saying something. "You... Sorry. I had a feeling you were like me and Nightlight... I think I better need to go, so you can relax better without my non-sense magic as a Illusionist."

Onyx Quill

Quote from: ColourKitty on 2017 Nov 23, 16:54:22Suddenly, Colere got a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. Like dropping a bolder into the ocean, it sat there. He took a step or two back, bringing Ink with him. He glared at all of them, clearly not liking any of them. His tail flicked, and his feathers and fur puffed up.

"Ink, these creatures are not to be trusted. I suggest we leave right away."

He used his other wing to cover Ink by the front, glaring at them. He did not trust that human at all. He couldn't. He couldn't trust any of them, really. As nice it was to have thoughts other than Ink's to listen to, he did not like these people.

*Gives the Griffin a cold look*

" 'These creatures?'" *He mumbles darkly* "Show some respect."
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

ColourKitty

Colere returned a rather angry look at Onyx. He walked up to him, putting his face close to his and staring him right in the eyes.

"You need to keep your mouth shut, before someone shuts it for you. Messing with me or my friend is an idiotic idea."

He snorted and lifted his beak into the air, walking over to the table Ink was at and sitting beside him, putting a wing over him protectively. He glanced back at the human. He did not trust that human. He is putting him down on a list. What list? He'll have to wait and see.

Onyx Quill

2017 Nov 24, 10:11:33 #233 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 24, 13:06:08 by Onyx Quill
Quote from: ColourKitty on 2017 Nov 24, 09:00:43Colere returned a rather angry look at Onyx. He walked up to him, putting his face close to his and staring him right in the eyes.

"You need to keep your mouth shut, before someone shuts it for you. Messing with me or my friend is an idiotic idea."

He snorted and lifted his beak into the air, walking over to the table Ink was at and sitting beside him, putting a wing over him protectively. He glanced back at the human. He did not trust that human. He is putting him down on a list. What list? He'll have to wait and see.

*Onyx doesn't even blink, and stares right back at the Griffin.*

"You referred to the patrons here as 'these creatures'. Some of them are good friends of mine. I get a bit... well, testy when it comes to my friends."

*He takes a sip of his coffee, then adds darkly.*

"I've got nothing against your friend. You think I'm afraid of you?"

Nightshade Star

I backed off of my chair into the opposite corner of Miru's, kinda scared by everyone.
Seriously what the heck happened? I thought. I look at the debate of Onyx and Colere, trying to stay out of everything. At least I feel human.

Onyx Quill

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Nov 24, 10:55:24I backed off of my chair into the opposite corner of Miru's, kinda scared by everyone.
Seriously what the heck happened? I thought. I look at the debate of Onyx and Colere, trying to stay out of everything. At least I feel human.

*Onyx just looks silently ahead as he drinks his coffee. His mood has turned rather... icy all of a sudden. It's a bit scary to see for ponies that know him..."

indigoEruption

Ink raised a hoof hesitantly, patting the griffon. Please don't fight, friend. He just wants to calm down and hopefully everything can go back to happy-go-lucky, right? The lavender pony just keeps his eyes on the aggressive griffon, hoping he'll calm down. There's no need for fighting, we all just need a breather, right?
"Are you... Feeling okay, Colere?" Ink whispers out to the other. Please don't spook the pones. They probably don't deserve it.
Ink slowly rests his cheek on the griffon as well, almost seeming to deflate as he let out a long, pent up sigh.

ColourKitty

Colere looks at Ink, frowning.

"No. I am not feeling 'okay'. Impure beings plague this world, and not doing my duty is hard."

He looked back at Onyx, angry.

"Do not test me, you poor excuse for a supposed 'pure' being. You are nothing to me. You will never be anything to anyone, you moronic horse. Do not think your attitude will scare me into submission. I have stood up to things one could only dream of. I have beings on my side that could tear you down. Do not make me think twice about sparing here, heathen."

Colere was bubbling with fresh anger, something that is not good for him.

"Now, I am going to drop this, and you are going to keep your trap shut, and everything will be fine and pure once more."

Colere hissed slightly, clearly overflowing with anger.

Onyx Quill

2017 Nov 24, 13:03:53 #238 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 24, 13:37:09 by Onyx Quill
Quote from: ColourKitty on 2017 Nov 24, 12:51:33Colere looks at Ink, frowning.

"No. I am not feeling 'okay'. Impure beings plague this world, and not doing my duty is hard."

He looked back at Onyx, angry.

"Do not test me, you poor excuse for a supposed 'pure' being. You are nothing to me. You will never be anything to anyone, you moronic horse. Do not think your attitude will scare me into submission. I have stood up to things one could only dream of. I have beings on my side that could tear you down. Do not make me think twice about sparing here, heathen."

Colere was bubbling with fresh anger, something that is not good for him.

"Now, I am going to drop this, and you are going to keep your trap shut, and everything will be fine and pure once more."

Colere hissed slightly, clearly overflowing with anger.

*Onyx just looks back at the griffin, his face devoid of emotion. The Griffin's insults go in one ear and out the other.*

"You think I'm worth killing, go ahead. Death's an old friend. We go way back."

indigoEruption

Ink wrapped his arms(?) around the griffon, not wanting him to get out of his seat. Please don't attack the pony.
"Batter! Deep breath! We're not allowed to fight unless we absolutely have to, alright? This is to be a NICE trip!" Ink reminded the other, hoping to get him to snap out of his anger.
"You know this isn't worth getting physical over. You've fought more important battles than this." Ink patted his friend some, offering a reassuring smile up at him. "I'm. I'm feeling better. I promise. There's no need to start a fight just due to how one reacts to your words. And Colere... You might have stepped on some toes...er...hooves? As well. How about we reflect on what we've done and...Take some nice deep breaths, hm?" Ink asks of the other, a bit worried his words won't get through that thick skull of Colere's.
...Maybe a tiny smooch to the griffon cheek for good measure. A tiny bit of affection go a long way, right?

Go Up