[Tutorial] How to Use Our Bug & Suggestion Report System!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 07, 21:53:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Frazikar

Figured out what was going wrong and have logged in, but work needs to be done on in-game help/hints... :P

Mrs lucy sparkelz

Im having a problem login it keeps saying error failure could not get user

Frazikar

OK, now I have the problem of having the error on recipes when logging in, so what recipes need loading??

pony jack

2018 Aug 02, 12:15:26 #143 Last Edit: 2018 Aug 12, 13:03:31 by pony jack Reason: update
the website works now

Bee Bun

I know how to fix this error listing thing but the only file i get is data no GUIsettings2 or anything just data
https://imgur.com/zEbO7sI

pony jack

2018 Aug 02, 13:23:41 #145 Last Edit: 2018 Aug 12, 13:04:03 by pony jack Reason: update
website works now

Lili5510

Am I the only one who can't reset my password for the bug report website? I can probably make a new one, but this is still a inconvenience.  :l

Kalugura

Just can't get through mail verification (letter doesn't appear even in "spam" folder). Can someone post this problem there:
NPC dialogue is broken (Pacific Breeze in Crystal Kingdom spa) - so quest "Trouble Stoppers" can't be done. https://imgur.com/a/nvkEOSj - looks like this
updated: all of a sudden got a bunch of verification emails, so created new task by myself

Qnty Fratelli

Hi. I have a problem with that. After you have completed the quest "the Mindless Violins", I was not given the egg of the cat. Please help, I've been doing this quest for so long..

Great_Honor

I need answer. I don't understand. Did server close forever? When i try to login, i see "Couldn't connect to host". In russian community i see that message: "...On the night from Saturday to Sunday, September 24, exactly at midnight, Moscow time, its sun will roll forever: the servers will be turned off, and the old landscapes of the locations will remain only in the screenshots and in the memory of those who once left here a part of their own souls..."
What is going on? Did server really close forever? Please reply to me. ono

ShootingStarYT

Hello I have a Question my Friend and I downloaded the newest LOE Version and we both lost 10Levels
I was Level 19 and she was Level 17. Is it a Glitch or Bug  :c ? if not why did we lost 10 Levels? She also need to do all her Quests again

I hope you can help us

ShootingStarYT

-Woona-

In our latest blogs we announced that a XP Revamp would be implemented, this gives you more possibilities and more fun to find your way in LoE. :ellowee:
Hello I'm Woona. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

SherryICarton

Hello help please! The problem is that when I logged into my account (That is entered the login and password) starts a long download. Then this text appears (The one in the picture)... I tried many things against it, and decided to appeal to you. Help please :( 
The picture itself:
https://pp.userapi.com/c845019/v845019501/d4248/XNx9eiwBpRE.jpg

\Sorry for my English!\

-Woona-

hi there what client version do you use?

The most up to date is 2018-08-01.
Also make sure your firewall allows LoE.

Kind Regards Woona
Hello I'm Woona. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

SherryICarton

Version of the game I have 2018.08.01! The game is in the Exceptions but still not working  DD:
Quote from: -Woona- on 2018 Aug 27, 01:41:32hi there what client version do you use?

The most up to date is 2018-08-01.
Also make sure your firewall allows LoE.

Kind Regards Woona

FluffyHuskyGaming

Hello, I am FluffyHusyGaming, I was Wondering if there was a way you could reset my settings my Screen Is Zoomed in too much for me to even get the Settings button and Change it.

Srpouhi

So I made a new pony (under Moon Stone) and I didn't receive the poseys or prickleys spell that I need to attack Thyme with. It's not in my hotbar, it's not under spells in the journal, and I'm not sure where else to look. Any solutions?

Go Up