previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mogeko

2017 Jun 10, 08:43:46 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 10, 08:53:24 by Mogeko
Translation

'Ima nani ga atta no?' means 'What Just Happened?' -Japanese-

-ALL TRANSLATIONS ARE AT THE BOTTOM-

A thing they have always said: "Watashi wa wasurete shimaimash!ta..[1]"

But the people around me never listen to my cries, can't they remember? "Doko ni iku no? [2]"

Not a answer, just the silence that keeps haunting me forever. I am still here, watching you make fun of me. Was my friendship just a lie meant to be thrown away like a useless piece of trash. My cries are still silent, am I unable to speak? Is this why you can't hear me? You leave me alone, please don't leave.

Once again I am still left alone, you seem to have forgotten me.
"Anatahadare? [3]"

"Watashinonamaeha..[4]" Not even bothering to speak my own name I walk away deeper and deeper into loneliness. I'm sick, am I a witch who cast a curse on herself? Still running through the forest, my thoughts trailing behind, what do you see when you hear the bushes rustle and trees scream?

"Dō ka watashi o hitori ni sh!te kudasai [5]." I lightly say, my voice speaking like a ghost, my words haunting a world of loneliness. How long has it been? Right only a day, maybe these 'friends' are fake. Still running through the forest I don't stop till I am no longer allowed to run.

"Ima nani ga atta no?" The town says, of course, they don't remember the mare who couldn't speak, let her enter your dreams and silence your fantasies. I ran into a pony with green hair, unlike my white hair. She seems to notice me.
"Watashinonamaeha Kodai [6]"

"Arigatōgozaimash!ta [7]"

-Translations-

[1] Watashi wa wasurete shimaimash!ta = I have forgotten

[2] Doko ni iku no? = Where are you going?

[3] Anatahadare? = Who are you?

[4] Watashinonamaeha.. - My name is..

[5] Dō ka watashi o hitori ni sh!te kudasai = Please leave me alone

[6] Kodai = Ancient

[7] Arigatōgozaimash!ta = Thank you (formal)

The story for those who are confused.

Shai -the main character- is a pony who is forgotten by all including her family, friends and everybody. She runs away into the forest and meets a lonely mare by the name of Kodai (ancient) who is also forgotten, she lived in the same town long ago and ran away, just like Shai says "Am I a witch who cast a curse on herself?" Kodai asked herself that when she ran away.

If you find these translations or the Japanese wrong please help me out.

I have not sweared, they are part of the Japanese language. Sorry for the one thousand edits.

We all are lost Stars, But i seem to have Found you in the Galaxy

Nightshade Star

ありがとう!!! (Thank you)
Also, "Greetings" is "konnbawa (こんばんは)"
I might teach you everything for Japanese. (Since I already know the Japanese language)

Mogeko

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Jun 10, 11:49:33
ありがとう!!! (Thank you)
Also, "Greetings" is "konnbawa (こんばんは)"
I might teach you everything for Japanese. (Since I already know the Japanese language)

Ah thank you

We all are lost Stars, But i seem to have Found you in the Galaxy

Nightshade Star

Oh and:
"Am I a witch who cast a curse on herself?" Is "私は自分自身に呪いをかけた魔女なのか?" (watashi wa jibunnjishin ni noroi o kaketa majou nanoka?)

Go Up