[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Thundergirl

Wait... who's Rose?

Sweet Brew

ArtisticStyles

yea it's roseluck

AnthroYuu

It's clear who's best pony.

Every story has an ending, none of which composed by the main character.
Never allow one to be your priority, while allowing yourself to be their option.

Moon Pearl

To me Luna is best Pony.
#PraiseTheMoon \o/!

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

Ruby Zkarlet

My vote is for Rose :3
And when the duck finally quacks... :ellowee: It... dawns... in... fiyaa!! :nod:
The Dragon-horn!! :D "Muuuustaaaard Jaaaar!!" :3

Oh... She is the great... And powerful... Unicorn ^-^ From the dark ...

perrykt1

perrykt1

i choose all of them cause i can't choose  :P -.- 8D :\ wait somepony posted d......DEAD OCTAVIA?!?!?!?!?! :( :'( >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< :c ono D: :facehoof: :') o_O ok i got a rp real quick*starting rp cupcakes* o_O :3 o_O :D :) =P o_O lol ovO o_O o.O  ovO "oh dashie come to sugarcube corner please i have a suprise"-pinkie,"alright ill be there pinkie"-rd,*she gets at sugarcube corner and walks in*"so what is the suprise pinkie?"-rd,"making cupcakes!"-pinkie,"ok what is first?"-rd,"eat this cupcake!"-pinkie,"ok?"-rd,*rd eats the cupcake*"ok know what?"-rd,"know....you take a nap"-pinkamena,"huh?"-rd,*she naps and  pinkie drags her*"dashie wake up!"-pinkamena,"huh?!?!?!?!?"-rd,"WHAT IN EQUESTRIA?!?!?!?!?!?"-rd,"i thought we were gonna make cupcakes?"-rd,"we are silly!"-pinkamena,"what how?"-rd,"your the final ingreedeont!"-pinkamena,"wait what!"-rd,*pinkie grabs a sharp thing and no more of it ok cause rainbow dash fans will cry!*

Go Up