Poorly Draw the Pony Above You

Started by StarStrike25, 2017 Mar 06, 02:28:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarStrike25

2017 Mar 06, 02:28:18 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 06, 02:40:32 by StarStrike25
I think this is the best place to post this ^^' then again it may be more suitable for the art threat, but it is a thread game... so here I guess? If I posted this in the wrong place let me know ^^'

Basically inspired by a thread I saw on the FR site that was called "Poorly Draw the dragon above you"

The rules are:
1. Draw a picture of the pony the person who last replied to this forum wants to be drawn
2. The picture has to be bad, but still recognizable as that pony. No scribbles that no one can see what it is...
3. Say who it is that you want the next person to draw, this can be your own OC or a canon character. (if OC please provide a ref sheet! )
4. NO ADULT CONTENT
5. follow forum rules
6. This thread is just for the giggles

---------------------

Well, their is no one above me, and I will feel bad if I link my own OC before drawing some other pony... so,

Lets start things off with the Canon Character: Twilight Sparkle ^-^
I am a hybrid between a dragon and pegasus :3 Hi!<br />Icon by Kistune-Fox on DA<br />My DeviantArt is StardustDragon258<br />PonySona info: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16354.0

Aqua Fire

(first off, You play Flight Rising? So do I! Second, does it HAVE a to be a pony? Third, I'm not the one drawing, just wanted to ask these questions)
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Sweet Brew

2017 Mar 06, 22:25:58 #2 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 06, 23:18:40 by Sweet Brew
Your wish is my command.

Fluttershy is your next target!

StarStrike25

Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2017 Mar 06, 20:00:17
(first off, You play Flight Rising? So do I! Second, does it HAVE a to be a pony? Third, I'm not the one drawing, just wanted to ask these questions)

Yes I do :D Cool
This is a pony forum game

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2017 Mar 06, 22:25:58
Your wish is my command.

You forgot to say who you want the next person to draw (next person will probably be me if I get to it in time. Since you are above me XD)
I am a hybrid between a dragon and pegasus :3 Hi!<br />Icon by Kistune-Fox on DA<br />My DeviantArt is StardustDragon258<br />PonySona info: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16354.0

Sweet Brew

Oh! Whoops! Sorry!
Draw Fluttershy! :3

Howitzer

Spoiler: Ta da • show

This thread is seriously lacking in pictures of Twilight Sparkle
If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid
 Knights of Dawns, because we're pretty much dead

Syscod

Someone said Twilight Sparlke?

This is my first time posting  :P

Pinkie Pie next pls

Irroro

Draw Spike! With a moustache! Celestia knows this site needs one!

Thundergirl

2017 Mar 10, 08:09:37 #8 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 10, 08:11:24 by Thundergirl
Spoiler: Ready to see the possibly worse linearted spike ever? • show

if yes, here it is ;

Draw Miss Cheerilee!

AnthroYuu

One Cheerilee, coming up.

Since nobody else is going to... I'll break the ice.  Draw Jade.

Every story has an ending, none of which composed by the main character.
Never allow one to be your priority, while allowing yourself to be their option.

Purple

Here you are: one poorly drawn Jade.  this is the worst horse drawing I can muster

Let's do Celestia next XD

Go Up