House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_BlazingInfinity

"I hope I can!" Blue replied dropping Peace from his grasp. "I've got business in Ponyville today, so we gotta shop and fast!"
@Peace Keeper
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Okays. So we gotta speedrun it. Wanna race to the store?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

(Magic suitcase is coming back baby!!!)

'Wait a minute! I have my suitcase!' Blue thought to himself as he prepared his magic. He called out for the suitcase to appear in front of him and it did! He levitated it in front of him and thought in his head: 'Turn into a land-boat!'
The suitcase started transforming, into a long board like object with sides on it to prevent one form falling out.

"YES!" Blue cried, grabbing both his head in pain and Peace, putting him into the board with him. The hill was very steep, so they started to go really fast.

"HERE WE GO!!!!" Blue cheered.

@Peace Keeper (I almost forgot that Blue had a magic suitcase  X3 )
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Que the music.

Fitting music for ride downhill.

Woooo we are really fast. I don't think I would fly faster than this. We sure will make it to the store. Its a really cool thing, and it fits in your suitcase. By the way, does it have brakes?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

"Brakes? WHO NEEDS EM?????" Blue shouted happily, as the suitcase only seemed to accelerate.
"Plus, I could use my magic for that."

@Peace Keeper
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Or right. How fast are we going? Its like we are going at like 20 plus wing power. Getting a bit scary.

_BlazingInfinity

"Just enjoy it!" Blue sated, as he put his hooves in the air. "WOHOOOO!!!"
Eventually, they arrived at the store in record time. Blue used his magic on the suitcase to turn it back to normal and teleport it back to his room.
"Alright! Time to shop!" he said, walking inside of the store. These course of actions earned him a few weird glances when they walked in.

@Peace Keeper
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Record time eh? If Rainbow Dash was here she'd take that challenge.

Now that the ride has stopped, his mane was a bit drafted and didn't mind much to try to fix it. He looks back to find how much distance was covered and surprised him.

Dang we went far fast. Thats like 10 minutes saved.

He walks in with Blue into the store. He gets a saddle basket.

So what is on our list?

_BlazingInfinity

(Saddle Basket...  :l Why Peace? Why?)

"We need milk, cheese, eggs, bread, a fruit juicer, new knife's, etc. You know, I'll just write it down for you." Blue said as he wrote down the shopping list.

(Honestly, just start grabbing random stuff.  lol )

@Peace Keeper
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Ah okay. Lot of stuff to bring home. Lets get this going so you have time for work.

He makes his way around isles getting everything necessary. He checks the list recalling to himself.

Okay... Got the flour, eggs... Strawberries, pancake mix, um... Where does one get meat? Does this store even has em? I am so confused. Guess I gotta keep looking. Oh! The pies. Can't forget those.

_BlazingInfinity

"Juicer, apples, the bread, A LOT of bread, and butter." Blue repeated out loud to himself, checking things off on his own list. He kept looking at the clock in the middle of the supermareket. It was 11:55 AM and he didn't want to be late, so he ran over with all of his stuff in his cart to try to find Peace.

@Peace Keeper
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Alright finally got the meat. Guess it was only in that one place. Can't imagine anyone eats it, let alone sell it.

He notices Blue walking around the isle. He gives a wave to say hi and show he is there.

_BlazingInfinity

"How close are you to being done???" Blue said as he waved back, sweating bullets.
"It's 11:55 and I have work in 5 MINUTES and I've never been late!!!"

@Peace Keeper
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

5 minutes!?  O:

You should get going right now. I just finished my list. If ya want I could take the stuff home while you go to work.

_BlazingInfinity

"Nah, I'm helping you shop which means I've got help you finish." Blue replied. "I'll be in line waiting for you, alright?" He ran over to the nearest shopping line, which was packed, yet was still the shortest one.

@Peace Keeper
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Here. I'm coming with ya. I'm pretty much done. Hopefully the line goes by quickly, or at least not get held up by something dumb.

Peace follows Blue to the line where they await.

Peace Keeper

*-Eh... Should I add something for the line? x3 I think we got stuck.

_BlazingInfinity

(I guess, I was just waiting for someone else to post so, your call...  X3  )

@Peace Keeper
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

*-Just gonna poke this RP awake x3 I'll give it a few more days for the same reason.

_BlazingInfinity

Poke poke, Imma do this toooooo
Toast is amazing.

Go Up