House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

*Marble yawns as she looks at the scoreboard*

Marble : okay wanna do something else yall? i kinda had enough of playing and it's kinda getting late...
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game during the long race and nuzzled into himself and rolled onto the spot the pony pulled his fur, his weight piling down on it and helping it feel less sore.

Thunder Spin

2017 Jul 02, 09:06:49 #402 Last Edit: 2017 Jul 02, 12:13:22 by Thundergirl
((@Peace Keeper reply?))

Candy throws the joystick on the floor, which hit the woofer's floofy tail. She won 5th place. Not fair at all. She was going to win 3rd or even 2nd place if there wasn't this Scarlet and this Peace. She was really mad at the moment, that made her want to eat more snacks. She went to the kitchen to find crisps

Gamepaw

(The lift is a food lift, not a pone lift.)

Thunder Spin

((Candy is a food ovO . FINE, I will go with the stairs))

Gamepaw

The pudgy and slightly damaged wolf let out a small yelp as once more then Candy pony caused him harm, this time his tail.

Wondering what he had done to deserve this the pudgy canine made a not to stay away from them.

ScarletInk

Oh! :o

*Scarlet heard Game's whining.*

Oh, gosh, Game, are you okay? ono
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Peace Keeper

*-sowies. Terribly busy at home.

----------------

Well... So much for keeping ahead of the crowd.

Its caused it messed me up.

(Gamer rage :] Well not the only salt here.)

The match is over and he comes up rather behind. Hecputs down the controller and gets up to walk in a small area near the group. He hears a light thud and a yelp. The wolf was scared and notices Candy going downstairs. He returns back to the group.

Is Game okay?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

"I think he's okay, the controller didn't damage him that badly. Right?" Blue replied.

(What did game ever do to you? lol )
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Gamepaw

2017 Jul 03, 01:51:41 #409 Last Edit: 2017 Jul 03, 04:43:13 by Gamepaw
Game looked at the remaining ponies, it was good to see that some of them cared and didn't want to hurt him randomly.

However, even with the caring pones, the wolf slowly struggled to his paws and waddled his way to another bean bag and wiggled his way under it and attempted to hide. He wasn't very well hidden, but from a far it did kinda look like a dual coloured beanbag or a beanbag on top of another floofier beanbag.

ScarletInk

... Am I a weird pony if I say that looks kind of cute? *watching the hidden wolf*

_BlazingInfinity

Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

(Still alive!)

Heeeeey, Gamey? *trying to poke the wolf with a hoof*

_BlazingInfinity

(That rhyme  lol)

"Scarlet I don't think he's coming out."
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

*- I'M ALIVE! And wow the forum came back with a new format. Ima need to get used to this x3.

-------------------------------------

Well to be honest, he does look kinda cute, so no I do not think its weird. And I know, nobody can here me except our focused character.

I think he got pretty scared from the thud of the controller.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game liked the hoof as it came towards him, trying to retreat into the beanbag.

ScarletInk

Awww, poor wolfie, you got scared, aren't you? ^-^  *Scarlet says, petting what she can reach of the hidden wolf*

Gamepaw

Game purred lightly as he received the awkward pettings, he slowly poked his head out a little more in the pony's direction.

ScarletInk

Goooood wolf, who's a good wolf?  ^-^  *petting his head and ears now that she can reach them, trying to lure him out*

Thunder Spin

((Sorry, I just realized the forum opened x3 . And when I first began hitting Game I thought I'll contunue it. Also, what happened to the "glow" thingy I can't find it!!! I feel like I just joined the forum  ;-;))

The bleached blue mare walked inside the kitchen. She didn't find what she wanted. Then, she spotted a bag of blueberries. Hmm ... I guess blueberries work too

Go Up