My OC (Work in progress)

Started by Annica321, 2017 Feb 23, 12:09:29

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Annica321





Name: Lavender Brush
Age: 20
Race: Unicorn
Personality: She's a friendly and outgoing unicorn, she loves to paint everything she finds interesting
Job: Painter
Likes: Going out with her friends, painting, cooking and exploring
Gender: Female
Dislikes: Getting an art block, spicy food and cold weather

I might add more stuff but for now that's all I could come up with so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feel free to give me some tips  X3

Thundergirl

You have added the most besic things. You can also add her a Bio or a Family or both of them. I don't know...

You also want tips... Tips about what?

Annica321

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Feb 23, 12:43:46
You have added the most besic things. You can also add her a Bio or a Family or both of them. I don't know...

You also want tips... Tips about what?


I meant I needed some tips on what else to add since I'm not really used to write OCs  X3

Thundergirl

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Feb 23, 12:43:46
You have added the most besic things. You can also add her a Bio or a Family or both of them. I don't know...

You also want tips... Tips about what?
Quote from: Annica321 on 2017 Feb 23, 12:45:40
I meant I needed some tips on what else to add since I'm not really used to write OCs  X3

I already answered on this, didn't I? You have occupation, you have physical appearance, you have age, gender, likes and dislikes. As I said the Bio and the Family won't be bad.... Check other topic is this board, they'll probably help you.

Yes, I do RP and I do have my OCs here, but you have added almost everything I do have, except the Bio , Family and Cutie Mark (I thought not to tell you, it's not the best).

Annica321

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Feb 23, 13:01:50

I already answered on this, didn't I? You have occupation, you have physical appearance, you have age, gender, likes and dislikes. As I said the Bio and the Family won't be bad.... Check other topic is this board, they'll probably help you.

Yes, I do RP and I do have my OCs here, but you have added almost everything I do have, except the Bio , Family and Cutie Mark (I thought not to tell you, it's not the best).


Yes thank you, I'll probably add a bio and family when I manage to come up with something  X3

Go Up