Character not loading

Started by Captain Alliance, 2016 Jul 30, 17:33:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Captain Alliance

Every time I try to log in, my previously-made and worked on character does not show up when it should. I spend 3 days straight working on that character and I would greatly appreciate it if I can retrieve it again.

At first, when trying to install it, my antivirus kept removing parts of the winzip for the launcher for windows, and I restored them. however, even after doing that, it would not load. Afterwards, i tried to use the version without a launcher, for 64-bit OS, and the game loaded up and I was able to log in. However, one I had logged in, my character I previously created did not load.

tigergirl09

Quote from: Captain Alliance on 2016 Jul 30, 17:33:29
Every time I try to log in, my previously-made and worked on character does not show up when it should. I spend 3 days straight working on that character and I would greatly appreciate it if I can retrieve it again.

At first, when trying to install it, my antivirus kept removing parts of the winzip for the launcher for windows, and I restored them. however, even after doing that, it would not load. Afterwards, i tried to use the version without a launcher, for 64-bit OS, and the game loaded up and I was able to log in. However, one I had logged in, my character I previously created did not load.

That happened to me, too in that Open Servers. Don't worry you're not the only one. It happened to @Thundergirl too
I am leaving this forum because I am moving to another house and there is no wi-fi and internet.
The second reason is that I don't like my forum name.
Bye everypony.
                                                                  ~tigergirl09

Thunder Spin

It does always happen to me when I try to log in LoE with my account. I am here since 1st January 2016 and I was here in both OSWs. It always said "Server timeout" in both Open Servers and I never played the game DD:

Go Up