Clever riddles

Started by Sweet Brew, 2017 Jan 05, 05:46:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sweet Brew

So I thought this might be a fun game.
Just post a riddle, with the answer in a spoiler.

Spoiler: You give someone 1 pound. You are their brother, but this person is not your brother, how can this be? • show
They are your sister!

Spoiler: The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it? • show
A Coffin!

Spoiler: What belongs to you but other people use it more than you? • show
Your naaaame! =P

Thundergirl

okay, sounds good
Spoiler: What sea creature grows on trees? • show
A fish stick

and
Spoiler: If a green man lives on a green house, a purple man lives on a purple house, a blue man lives in a blue house, a yellow man lives in a yellow house, a black man lives in a blak house, who lives in a white house? • show
The president

Aqua Fire

2017 Jan 05, 18:29:41 #2 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 05, 19:07:05 by Aqua Fire
The way people I know use that riddle, is that its really the white man, because people will usally saw president. thats what i said when i first answered that riddle, Thunder.

Spoiler:  There was a pink man. He lived in a one story pink house. Everything he owned was pink. The table was pink, the computer was pink, the pony was pinkie pie, EVERYTHING WAS PINK!!!! What color are his stairs?  • show

There was no stairs.

Spoiler:  2 mothers and 2 daughters were eating sandwiches which costed $1.00 each. They each got one, but only paid $3.00. How is this possible? • show

There was a daughter, a mother, and a grandmother.

Spoiler: You are traped in a room. There are three doors. The first one is an endlesspit. the secon one has a tiger that hasn't eaten in 10 years. The final one has a million Pinkie Pies. Which one do you go through? • show

The Tiger door. The  First one is expained.. The Third: Pinkie Pie is un predictable. The Tiger will be dead.

Post Merge

Spoiler:  How far can you run into the woods? • show

Halfway.

Spoiler:  What starts with T, ends with T, and is filled with T? • show

A tea pot.

Spoiler:  A cyclest reaches a border which he intends to cross. On his carrier is a big bag. The toll keeper asks what is in the bag. The cyclest says it is just sand. The toll keeper lets him pass. The same thing happens the next few days. He even checked the bag, and it was sand. He even takes a sample of the sand and has it tested. It is sand. After a month passes, the toll keeper has had enough. "Ill let you pass everyday and not to tell on you, if you just tell me what it is tou are smuggleing." "Alright" the cyclest says. "Im smuggleing..." • show

"...Bicycles."

Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Thundergirl

2017 Jan 06, 09:06:05 #3 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 06, 09:11:14 by Thundergirl
I don't know how many people know that riddle, maybe in other countries they don't know that the USA president lives in "White House". I found the riddle in a website. IN THE SAME WEBSITE YOU FOUND THE TEAPOT RIDDLE!!!!!! XD

Spoiler: You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, but the future can never taint me. What am I? • show
History

Spoiler: What is black when you buy it, red when you use it and grey when you throw it away? • show
Charcoal

Spoiler: What body part is pronounced as one letter but written with three, only two different letters are used? • show
Eye

Spoiler: Two fathers and their two sons go fishing together. They each catch one fish to take home with them. They do not lose any fish, and yet when they arrive at home they only have three fish. How can this be? • show
There are just three people. A grandfather, his son, and his grandson

I found the riddles in http://www.doriddles.com/Riddles/Hard

Sky Clouds

Spoiler: What flies without wings? • show
Time

Spoiler: Which vehicle is spelled the same forwards and backwards? • show
Racecar

Spoiler: Wednesday, Tom and Joe went to a restaurant and ate dinner. When they were done they paid for the food and left. But Tom and Joe didn't pay for the food. Who did? • show
Wednesday (the name of the third person in the group, not the day)

Spoiler: How do you make the number one disappear by adding to it? • show
Add the letter 'G' and it becomes Gone

Aqua Fire

Actually, I got the Teapot riddle from a riddle test I did in science class. Took me awhile to figure it out. I knew it had something to do with tea.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Go Up