Fight for Freedom: Tournament RP (Sign-up)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Dec 04, 02:52:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Dec 27, 05:16:39
After the words of Darkstalker, Iru walks near Eques and ask "Do you know him? I never heard someone or something with such name before."

Equees to Iru: I have known of demonic beings in the past like Tirek and Dark Era. These beings are able to possess powers beyond pony comprehension that even the magic of alicorns are only a grain of sand compared to these. Darkstalker I do remember faintly, but I did nothing to stop him as he was defeated by the Sages of Light, a legendary group of ponies like today used friendship and harmony to stop him, but that was about 2000 years I believe. Now... he returns, more powerful than any adversary I have ever faced. I have never trembled to a power and fear like this before. I cannot understand where he was able to gain a tremendous amount of magic. To fight him right now will be foolish. We have become his jesters of battle, and to pit our challenges against ourselves........ goes against my morality.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

The pony decided to tell her inmates her name. Um.. I'm Aqua Fire, just so you know.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

LunarDusk

"[glow=indigo,2,300]I see, so this demonic being was beaten before. I did have a thing for those of legendary fame or mythical beings of old as a historian....but this one I haven't seen any information of, not even the scrolls or tablets. Its like as if he was erased from the pages of history for being that big of a deal.The only thing I;v heard of him was only his name and that was from another demonic being by the name of Lucifer who I am bound to by contract. From what he told me he was sealed because immortal beings cant be slayed like others normally...which I guess from what you have mentioned the sages of light was what did the trick. But the question I wish to know was how he returned. [/glow]" Ghalib said to Eques
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Eques to Aqua: I will remember your name Aqua. Thank you.

Eques to Ghalib: Not all demonic beings are immortal from what I know. I have defeated a demonic being and stripped him of his magic to never hurt or endanger anypony again. I suppose the Sages may have not rendered his magic or removed the magic. If that is the case, he may have found a way to retrieve this magic and enhance it for these 2000 years of imprisonment until he has become powerful enough to be able to capture all of us. I believe he has captured us to empower himself more to become a new world rule. There is no telling what his full power is, but I fear that if he is successful, there will be nothing stopping him, and the world will forever be under his rule. It is all I know of Darkstalker. Seems you are aquaintances with one of the beings, perhaps this Lucifer will know more about him, and may be find a way to defeat him.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Kat the skeleton 2.0

" Oh hey E."she said walking over."I'm straight."

Peace Keeper

Eques to new pony: Straight? Um... not sure what you mean, unless your name is Straight.

LunarDusk

"[glow=indigo,2,300]Its slang for when someone is ok.[/glow]"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Oh. Okay. Then I am glad you are okay. But it will be cut short once the tournament begin. I can only worry who will I be fighting against, or if we all will be fighting all each other at once.

Julien999

"Call me Iru" She said, mostly to the new ponies.

To Eques: "You seem to know a lot, as if you are immortal or something."

Iru turns around to look at the hooded pony, there is something familliar from him/her but something was preventing...
"Hmm, and it looks like I know this pony for some reason..."

The hooded pony listened to the ponies (and a goat) conversation before walking away in the dark hallway.

Aqua Fire

Aqua turned to see somepony in a hood. She walked over to it and said, Um.. Hello. I'm Aqua Fire. Who are you? You don't have to say it, I don't mind.

Peace Keeper

Eques to Iru: Perhaps I am. I cannot be sure to give you my honesty. I lived through two eras. I've experienced history that are now lost in the sands of time. I suppose I am a living history book.

She looks to Iru lookin at the hooded pony and she looks to it as well.

That pony has been very quiet and alone and has not bothered to be with us. Perhaps schizoid. I am unsure who that pony is.

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

"To the look of it, it seemed like that pony went through a tough life..." she said.
"I can't sense magic, but I can tell this pony's magic keep changing... Probably making it impossible to know who is it until it reveal itself during the tournament."

The hooded pony heard Aqua talking to it. The pony stands still before saying somehow with Aqua Fire's voice... "Aqua Fire? ... Nice to meet you. As for me, you can just call me Anonymous for now."
After that, she resumes her walk.

Aqua Fire

Aqua Fire took a step back, suprised that she had the same voice as her.
How.. How do you have my voice She asked Anonymous, tilting her head.

Julien999

*Continue to walk* "If you want to be a anonymous character, will you use your real voice instead of masking it?"

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 29, 19:47:34 #95 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 29, 20:06:35 by Aqua Fire
Touchè Aqua said, nodding her head. She walked around the room, and used her water and fire powers to make water/fire wings. She flew up to the ceiling to see if there was any way of seeing the arena from here.

Peace Keeper

Eques sees the hooded pony continuing on. Her curiosity gets the best of her and she speaks to the pony.

You are a very mysterious fellow. You seem to like being apart from the others. Not to say it is anything wrong, but rather unusual especially in the situation all of us are in. Do you have any plans or ideas on Darkstalker or of the tournament or any escape?

Kat the skeleton 3.0

((Alright this is my new new account))
-follows E to the hooded pony-"who's that?" She said curiously.

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 29, 21:01:04
Eques sees the hooded pony continuing on. Her curiosity gets the best of her and she speaks to the pony.

You are a very mysterious fellow. You seem to like being apart from the others. Not to say it is anything wrong, but rather unusual especially in the situation all of us are in. Do you have any plans or ideas on Darkstalker or of the tournament or any escape?
The hooded pony says now with Eques' voice.

I... I just wanted to be alone as before the capture, I discovered a truth... Causing me to have my feeling mixed with anger, fear and sadness. In short, the confusion. I have no plan nor ideas planned in mind, and even if we manage to escape, we do still not know where we are going as we do not know where this place is.

Go Up