2016 Secret Santa Event.

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Nov 23, 04:22:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

2016 Nov 23, 04:22:17 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 05, 00:41:43 by Peace Keeper
Hello everybody. Welcome to the 2016 Secret Santa Art Event. Now, honestly I really miss doing a secret santa drawing for someone and it was pretty fun to draw. Unfortunately last year didn't happen and so I was hoping this year I can finally start one. Right now, I am my only support, so bare with me x3 . Sorry, I am very timid cause this is my first time starting an event like this, but I really want to create something like this. Probably be a bit late to open this up, but hopefully we can get enough people to join in on this event.

I am hoping we can get at least 5 people for this event. I also would make the deadline at November 30th so we can begin randomizing the people you will be drawing for. I will add a list of people who will be participating. However, if we do not get at least 5 people participating, I guess it is still doable with at least 3.

You don't have to be super awesome in drawing, as long as you enjoy drawing and like to give a gift this holiday. Anything you can provide with heart is welcomed.

Now, I understand there may be situations that will prevent you to finish your drawing on time, so if you know you will not be able to finish before the deadline, let me know immediately so that we can accomodate for the person you are drawing for so nobody is left without a gift.

The deadline will be on the 23rd of December 12 AM GMT. Then the drawings will be presented on the 25th of December 12 AM GMT(or sometime soon that date depending on my Christmas situations x3 ) so that everyone can see their gifts.

If you are interested, just post down here along with your mention to me so that I can add you to the list. If you got any questions, just let me know and I can try to get to answering as soon as I can.

Alright, so hopefully everything is all set. Hope to enjoy this Secret Santa with all of you, and may all of you have a good Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas!!!

NOTE: UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW PARTICIPANTS. REALLY HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS.

OOHH Three more thing to add. Sorry I am late of this.
1) Post which OC you are offering up to be drawn for the event.
2) You will all recieve the message on which person you will be drawing for.
3) Once you finished your drawing, submit them to me by PM (messages). I will reveal all the drawings by the post date.

-----------LIST OF PARTICIPANTS-----------
- Peace Keeper
- Cyree123
- Aqua Fire
- GlassMirror
- DancingPurpleSloth08
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Scribblestitch

my family has gotten pretty busy lately (especially entering the holiday season) but i`ll try to join in ^-^
Me, my friend, and our siblings

Peace Keeper

Gah. I forgot to mention.

@Cyree123  if you got an OC you will like to put up to draw for the secret santa, you can put it up right here.

Here is my character I will be putting up for the event.

Spoiler: My character • show

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Scribblestitch

Peace Keeper

Alright, looks like we are just about to wrap it here. So looks like you and me @Cyree123 will be the only participants in this secret santa event. Ironic that it is only two of us, we practically make each other the drawings and not really much of a secret santa. x3

Alright, so... guess nobody else is joining, so now we can begin the gifting. Alright, so you will have up to the 24th to be ready for the picture. When you are ready, just send me a PM letting me know you are done. I will let you know if I am done with mines by PM as well. If we are both done early, I will notify you here in the thread so we can present our drawings to each other. So hope you have a fun time drawing ^-^

Scribblestitch

lol
Oh and here's my cutie mark if you need it

Aqua Fire

This is really late, but I would like to join. I'm not that good on art programs, but I am good with a pencil and paper. Also, thank the 'Show unread posts since last visit' button, otherwise, I wouldn't of been here. I can make my cutie mark tomorrow, because I need to go to bed.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

2016 Dec 01, 01:07:50 #7 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 01, 14:57:12 by Peace Keeper
Welcome aboard @Aqua Fire . Now we have 3 for the list. So it is a Secret Santa again (yay). Alright. So tomorrow I will randomize who will be drawing who, and we will begin the moment you receive the PM of which whom you will be drawing for.

Also, which OC would you want to put up to draw Fire? May we get a picture as well so we know who we can be drawing? Or at least a description will do x3

The same rules will apply for you as well. Let me know when you are done by PMing me that you are done. Once everyone is done I will let ya guys post the drawings. You got until the 24th of December to finish. hope you have fun ^-^

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 01, 19:30:32 #8 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 03, 20:37:14 by Aqua Fire
Thx! Here's a link to an ornament of her. No, I am not a famous.. Something. It's made out of paper. Also, her right eye is orange and the left is blue. Her cutiemark is half a fireball and half a water droplet.
http://zecori-mlpfan.deviantart.com/art/Aqua-Fire-ornament-648233522
P.s. Zecori was my old name, before I decided to go with Aqua Fire.
Also, it won't be much of a secret for you, because you will know who gets who.

Post Merge

I'm just wondering, what's Chat-o-Landia?

Peace Keeper

Chat-o-Landia is a group me and a few friends made together some time ago. We started the friendship in chat, so that is why we call ourselves that.

GlassMirror

Hello out there! Am I able to join? C:

Peace Keeper

Hey GlassMirror

Oof...  ono the event had just started and each one are already given a person to draw for. I don't think it is possible to add you in to the list anymore. Um... the only way possible is that if the rest of the others haven't started on their drawings. If they haven't, I can re-shuffle the selection.

@Cyree123
@Aqua Fire

Have you guys started on your drawings yet? If not, I can do the shuffling of the recepients again so we can start again. Is it okay with you all?

Scribblestitch

So far ive just started I simple sketch but I don't mind too much

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 04, 10:55:33 #13 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 04, 11:07:14 by Aqua Fire
I drew and colored mine, but it's ok, I can redo. I like drawing things in my sketch pad.

Post Merge

Also, I'm making helping my sister make an account. She wants to join the secret santa. She is DancingPurpleSloth08

DancingPurpleSloth08

2016 Dec 04, 11:24:19 #14 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 04, 11:26:11 by DancingPurpleSloth08
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii O: :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aqua Fire

She's my younger sister... :l

Peace Keeper

Hmm I see. So ya guys already started.

Very well... would it be alright to restart?

Aqua Fire

I am ok to restart. I might have to help Sloth with her secret Santa, if she decides to join.

GlassMirror

Lol, whoops, I made all you guys restart. xD
I did come at the very end though... x3

Peace Keeper

2016 Dec 05, 00:39:37 #19 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 05, 00:46:33 by Peace Keeper
Well it's alright. Hopefully nobody isn't too upset into the restart of all this.

Alright, so I will be doing a re-start in the random picks. So now we will be including GlassMirror and DancingPurpleSloth08. Alright, so remember to put up your OCs up on the post so we can get an idea how your OC looks like. A picture would work best, but a description is good enough. Without it, we can't know what to draw for you.

Also, Since now we have 5 on the circle, this time it will be slightly different. The only thing that will change is that once you are finished, you have to submit me your OC image via PM. That way once everyone is done, I can post them up on the thread for everyone to check out. So... I will be resending all of you the new selections for the people you will be drawing for. So @GlassMirror  and @DancingPurpleSloth08  Make sure you post up your OC descriptions on the threads very soon.

Alright hopefully everyone is ready for it, and NOW the Secret Santa entries will be closed as now we won't have time to add any more participants.

Go Up