When the game will release?

Started by AlphaPrecise, 2016 Nov 22, 06:17:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AlphaPrecise

Can anypony tell me when the game will official release?   :]

~RainCloud

The limited access release (closed beta) begins December 12th, 2016.

Only those who applied and were chosen get to be part of it.

It might be sometime at the beginning of 2017 or later before the game is officially out to everyone.

Hope this helps.
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Icy Shield

Quote from: DrMurdershy on 2016 Nov 22, 11:30:37
The limited access release (closed beta) begins December 12th, 2016.

Only those who applied and were chosen get to be part of it.

It might be sometime at the beginning of 2017 or later before the game is officially out to everyone.

Hope this helps.

Why everyone keep saying Beta? It didn't says anywhere that the game moved to the next stage. There is a lot of big futures of Mmo's that needs to be added in LoE before it can be officialy be a Beta game. Right now we only have character itself, map, combat and some quests. Most of the skills are still need to be made, crafting none existing and probably other interactive futures as well.

Let it snow!

~RainCloud

Quote from: Icy Shield on 2016 Nov 23, 22:38:31
Why everyone keep saying Beta? It didn't says anywhere that the game moved to the next stage. There is a lot of big futures of Mmo's that needs to be added in LoE before it can be officialy be a Beta game. Right now we only have character itself, map, combat and some quests. Most of the skills are still need to be made, crafting none existing and probably other interactive futures as well.

Well if you think about it, the game is pretty much about ready so Closed BETA imo would be an appropriate term to use.

LAR is limited to who knows how many people. It's not open to everyone until the first stage is complete and when stage 2 begins I believe is when they'll open the game to everyone.
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Icy Shield

Quote from: DrMurdershy on 2016 Nov 24, 03:57:47
Well if you think about it, the game is pretty much about ready so Closed BETA imo would be an appropriate term to use.

People would get bored from 1st month of playing if this how this would be when it's get finished. Because there would be nothing to do. Mmo's are not that type of games. They meant to be enjoyed, played and things to do for several months and even years.

Let it snow!

Go Up