I'll draw your ponies!

Started by Keldeluxe, 2016 Nov 19, 03:00:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Keldeluxe

I'm bored and I feel like drawing ponies. Throw all of your OCs at me!

Note: Unless you have a vector for the cutie mark, I'll leave the pony a blank-flank.

EXAMPLES:

Peace Keeper

These looks interesting. And since you are asking for requests, would it be alright if I can ask for a request? Here is the character I am requesting.

This is Cheveyo, he is a former henchpony of Ahuizotl, the villain in the Daring Do adventures. He would wear this kind of clothing, but I am alright if he doesn't have all that kind of clothing if you feel the accessories is too much. I thank you for the opportunity.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Keldeluxe

I'll get on this.

However since I'm Christian, you'll get your picture around the end of Sunday.

Peace Keeper

Great. Thank you so much ^-^ I could wait.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

McClaw

But can you draw griffons?
(See my avatar.)
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Keldeluxe

Here you go!

I can try drawing griffons. I can always find a reference.

Jcfraven

2016 Nov 21, 01:16:34 #6 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 21, 22:20:20 by Jcfraven
Any chance you could do my profile picture, but modified to not have the cross necklace, to have an hourglass Talent Mark, and a black Fedora(unless you know of a color that would work better)? With the hourglass, I would like for it to have silver wings extending from the center, with the rest of the design and coloring of it up to you. With the expression, I would like him to have a serious look.

Peace Keeper

WOWEE. This looks beautiful. I like the expression you gave him.

Thank you so much ^-^

cloval

It would be great if you could draw mine :D

She is a zebra (however her tail is not like the one in the picture it looks more like this v)

Thanks a lot if you choose me!  X3
Overly obsessed horse

Jcfraven

Quote from: cloval on 2016 Nov 21, 15:26:05
It would be great if you could draw mine :D

She is a zebra (however her tail is not like the one in the picture it looks more like this v)

Thanks a lot if you choose me!  X3

Image links are broke, you need the direct image link(right click the image, open it in a new tab, then copy the link in the address bar, or copy the link address(both should be options)). If it is not direct, then it will not work.

Keldeluxe

I'll get on your oc in a bit, Raven.

And yeah, Cloval, you broke the image link.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Keldeluxe on 2016 Nov 21, 21:32:46
I'll get on your oc in a bit, Raven.

Alright. Thank you for doing this!

Keldeluxe

2016 Nov 22, 01:36:31 #13 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 22, 01:39:56 by Keldeluxe

I hope you like it, Raven.

I'll work on Cloval's tomorrow.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Keldeluxe on 2016 Nov 22, 01:36:31

I hope you like it, Raven.

I'll work on Cloval's tomorrow.

That is honestly pretty cool, thank you.

Gamepaw

Pony? Why not Woof?

Spoiler: Woofer • show

He is supposed to be chubby-fat so, do with that what you will :3

McClaw

Quote from: Keldeluxe on 2016 Nov 21, 21:32:46

Why, thank you! May I share this elsewhere (credited to "Keldeluxe", of course)?
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Keldeluxe

2016 Nov 22, 21:08:28 #17 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 22, 22:30:31 by Keldeluxe
Quote from: McClaw on 2016 Nov 22, 09:12:57
Why, thank you! May I share this elsewhere (credited to "Keldeluxe", of course)?

Go ahead!

Thunder Spin

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 09, 23:21:15 #19 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 09, 23:52:14 by Aqua Fire
Can I have one, too? I came up with a form. I needed to hurry.

She is an earth pony with fire and water powers. She has both orange and blue eyes, and her mane is orange and blue.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Go Up