Started by Ellowee, 2016 Oct 16, 19:20:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CoffeeNote

man I really want to volunteer but I'm not old enough

Margerry

Camashi1

Ahh this might be late. Good luck y'all :3
I am also known as: Cam,  Cami,  Camashi,  Dragonsilent,  Albinowolf11,  Aj,  Wendy,  etc.

XxFirestarxX

:3  I found a glitch : When you are in water and go to the settings and back to the game you are JESUS   O:  O:  O:  O:  :P  :P  :P  :P  ITS TRUE :nod:

Starpainter

when will a moderator position be available?
 :D  :D

mr100dragon100

Man if i knew that if this game needs help in new playable races i would gladly help i'll try to make the enviromrnt and house but also draconequus but for body parts probaly just basic animal parts of known animals head and ears would be like discord but  I don't know maby someday

mr100dragon100

does having a deviant art account count as a portfolio because i really like to help i could try todo new npc of different races like zebras or draconequus or changeling both reformed and evil ones i just like to help out or just give examples to hold on to if someday the want to put new races in

~RainCloud

Quote from: mr100dragon100 on 2017 Nov 18, 11:13:37Man if i knew that if this game needs help in new playable races i would gladly help i'll try to make the enviromrnt and house but also draconequus but for body parts probaly just basic animal parts of known animals head and ears would be like discord but  I don't know maby someday

From the last Legends of Equestria Panel at Nightmare Nights Dallas, that was a question asked from a fellow player as well. In response, Rattletrap made it clear that there won't be any other playable races other than ponies. And I'd know that cause I was there.

It would be a cool idea to have other races to be available to play, but the complexity of it would be too much and could cause issues. I'm not entirely sure on all the specific details Rattle said, other than just that only the Pony race would be the only race to play.
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

rainbownightswril

:nod:  >A<  this is taking me forvever to get on and play

Pkgam

(pinkiegasp) I was surprised to see this and now i cannot wait until the Heartwarming Adventures in Pony dale

ZakhepSlon

I Look Forward to this application! :D.
Just passing by, looking forward to make friends! :D.

WyattThePegaus008

I haven't even played the game yet, and i don't care about the artist hiring event so leave me alone.

accursed

I just applied. I hope it isn't too late!
Good luck for everypony who has applied as well! 
QuoteI am not a queen; I am not a princess. I am an icon

rami999

Go Up