Dragon Research - 3D Story-Art

Started by White Pony, 2016 Sep 23, 11:28:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

White Pony

2016 Sep 23, 11:28:18 Last Edit: 2017 Aug 23, 20:23:35 by White Pony Reason: Update source of image from PhotoBucket to Imgur

McClaw

Well, I've seen White Pony's previous dragons (elsewhere), but sadly there are no Asian/Imperial style dragons that I know of associated with MLP.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

White Pony

2016 Sep 27, 10:58:08 #3 Last Edit: 2017 Aug 23, 20:24:53 by White Pony Reason: Update image source from PhotoBucket to Imgur

McClaw

Ah yes, the headgear of choice for most sunny, tropical climates. Lightweight yet able to shield the head from a harsh sun. And White Pony appears to have it speared on his horn.

Well, at least now he has something to pith in. :P
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

White Pony

2016 Sep 29, 16:06:24 #5 Last Edit: 2017 Aug 23, 20:25:37 by White Pony Reason: Update image source from PhotoBucket to Imgur

McClaw

I once speculated (for a season 1-2 fanfic) that Moondancer might have that ability. Not "training" so much as magical induction, which would distract them from doing anything else.

Howitzer

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid
 Knights of Dawns, because we're pretty much dead

White Pony

2016 Oct 07, 16:01:30 #8 Last Edit: 2017 Aug 23, 20:26:49 by White Pony Reason: Update image source from PhotoBucket to Imgur

McClaw

That's our Chryssy -- always thinking with her stomach.

She'll like the dragon, he does that, too. :P

White Pony

2016 Oct 16, 09:43:20 #10 Last Edit: 2017 Aug 23, 20:27:41 by White Pony Reason: Update image source from PhotoBucket to Imgur

McClaw

"Over the river and through the woods,
To the dragon's lair we go..."

White Pony

2016 Oct 21, 10:34:31 #12 Last Edit: 2017 Aug 24, 04:11:46 by White Pony Reason: Updating image source from PhotoBucket to Imgur

McClaw

Who doesn't like ice cream? Or at least one of its variants (gelato, sherbert, sorbet, frozen custard or yogurt, etc.).

SimK64

Oooh, this looks exciting.

I wonder what [mis]adventures this duo will go through.

Rasy (Flanniest Flan)

McClaw

Quote from: White Pony on 2016 Oct 27, 14:23:24
We don't die, we faint and then respawn.

Now we know why the dragon is so annoyed. There's no getting rid of the ponies!

McClaw

But being able to dance might attract the ladies.
(Is he buying it?)

Go Up