Chat's Death.

Started by Mogeko, 2016 Sep 12, 15:41:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mogeko

It was a dark day in chat. The chat we called ''home'' Was dead. Nobody talks anymore. So, Snow handed the Invitation's to the funeral.

AT THE FUNERAL, 2 DAYS LATER:
Julien puts her Sandvich on the Chat couch that appeared out of nowhere!. Game's Tail was on the cold Mud. (It was raining, Cause uhh isn't that ever Funeral nowadays in movies?) Baka was in the front drinking his Coffee.

Lunar Tucked his tux adjusting his Rose to stand up neatly. Standing next to him was Misty, For once They were able to stand next to each other without fighting. Chris was standing next to Baka ALSO drinking coffee. Stryder walks to the Podium.

''Chat was a good home, A place where People could talk and laugh. Those people, in the past that shared memories in chat will be remembered.Through the darkest time's Don't give up, Remember. Even if nobody talks, We all have a lot to laugh and talk about.''

Lunar puts his hand/Hooves up ''come up and speak, Lunar'' Stryder steps down and Lunar takes his place. ''rest in piece CAUSE CHAT JUST GOT DUNKED ON!.'' From the back of the crowd Jcfraven shouts out ''OH,WELL,TIME TO GET OFF THE COMPUTER''

THE END

ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO THE OWNERS AND NAMES BLEH

We all are lost Stars, But i seem to have Found you in the Galaxy

Jcfraven

If it was not for the fact that I got a bit of a laugh, I would probably mention that I never told you that you could use what I said in this manner :p. Interesting read regardless!

ScarletInk

I haven't even ever been on the chat page, but I laughed anyway! lol
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Mogeko

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Sep 17, 14:15:21
I haven't even ever been on the chat page, but I laughed anyway! lol

You laughed??? :DDD

We all are lost Stars, But i seem to have Found you in the Galaxy