Legends of Equestria Design-A-Hairstyle Contest! [ENDED]

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Aug 27, 17:45:49

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Chirik

2016 Aug 29, 02:57:18 #40 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 29, 04:46:15 by BludSpammd
  :3


Xrystalina Night

2016 Aug 29, 04:29:33 #42 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 29, 04:45:06 by BludSpammd
my work...look.

KatyaStripe


BludSpammd

Could people please draw a tail design to your mane?
I don't want an uneven amount of manes vs tails to be created.  >A<

Pa_Kalsha

So many good designs already; keep it up guys, you're fantastic  ^-^
Pinkie Pie got a job in a clock factory - she spent all day making faces

www.cheerfulomelette.co.uk

IvoryDevastated

2016 Aug 29, 05:19:58 #46 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 29, 05:32:02 by IvoryDevastated
Hello.. I've decided to offer my example of the mane and tail.. I don't know: accept you this option or not, but the attempt - no torture..


Coldflame

2016 Aug 29, 15:52:00 #48 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 29, 18:02:33 by Coldflame
First, LoE is awesome :D
And this is my hair design...

https://s18.postimg.org/fds43tpjt/pm1_CKRl.png

greetings from Germany ^^
^^ :D

BludSpammd

Quote from: Coldflame on 2016 Aug 29, 15:52:00
First, LoE is awesome :D
And this is my hair design...

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=daaf9e-1472500037.png][IMG]http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/daaf9e-1472500037.png[/img][/URL]

greetings from Germany ^^


Hi there!

I am sorry, but the image is too small to preview and I only get a white page when I click the image.  X3

xealot

Hi here is my submission I'm not new to the site but new to forms



KrissyG05

2016 Aug 29, 17:43:10 #51 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 30, 09:12:24 by BludSpammd
http://imgur.com/a/bwdiN There it is! I tried my best and I know it isn't the best but at least it is something! :)



Hello! c:

Coldflame

Quote from: BludSpammd on 2016 Aug 29, 16:10:32
Hi there!

I am sorry, but the image is too small to preview and I only get a white page when I click the image.  X3


Ohhh :0
and now?
^^ :D


ILikeSquids

It may seem otherwise, but I intend for this submission to be serious.






It would amuse me to see a pony with a frizzy tail, running around with a curly hair on its head.
Does anypony else like squids? :D

Howitzer

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid
 Knights of Dawns, because we're pretty much dead

MidnightLunaRose

2016 Aug 29, 21:26:59 #56 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 29, 21:54:27 by MidnightLunaRose
Mare


Stallion


I thought there arent enough long manes so, i tried to make some.  :3


Featherdust418

An LoE mane-and-tail design contest? O: Time to get drawing! :D A couple of questions first though...

1. If I submit a hairstyle on this thread, will that one automatically be my entry? Do I have to specify that it isn't (not a problem if I have to, just curious if I need to or not.)

2. This is more of an idea, but also a question too x3 on General Zoi's pony creator (v3 version), there are many mane styles, that are quite unique. There is also the ability to turn the head, for three angles out of the four shown. Is it possible you could use those mane styles in the game? Unfortunately, the tails are only shown from one angle, so... that makes it a bit difficult to work around that. :\

Anyway, I can't wait to submit an entry (and hopefully just throw a few around lol) ^-^ it's difficult to get the hair looking right from every angle, but I'll do my best! :)

BludSpammd

Quote from: Featherdust418 on 2016 Aug 30, 01:23:48
An LoE mane-and-tail design contest? O: Time to get drawing! :D A couple of questions first though...

1. If I submit a hairstyle on this thread, will that one automatically be my entry? Do I have to specify that it isn't (not a problem if I have to, just curious if I need to or not.)

2. This is more of an idea, but also a question too x3 on General Zoi's pony creator (v3 version), there are many mane styles, that are quite unique. There is also the ability to turn the head, for three angles out of the four shown. Is it possible you could use those mane styles in the game? Unfortunately, the tails are only shown from one angle, so... that makes it a bit difficult to work around that. :\

Anyway, I can't wait to submit an entry (and hopefully just throw a few around lol) ^-^ it's difficult to get the hair looking right from every angle, but I'll do my best! :)


1. Yes that will be your entry.

2. You have to draw the hair on top of the template because it is not always 100% to scale to what other artwork out there look like. Do be aware that the hair designed should look like it could be in the MLP:FiM universe.

KAST

2016 Aug 30, 06:38:55 #59 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 30, 09:08:13 by BludSpammd
Hello
That's my job
Photography can not only by reference



Go Up