Yutem as an alicorn

Started by Yugilover1, 2016 Aug 09, 12:24:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Yugilover1

2016 Aug 09, 12:24:46 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 13, 09:59:55 by Yugilover1
hello every pony I Yugilover1 is posting this to see if anypony can draw my oc as an alicorn if you need something to look at please check my Deviantart account its just Yugilover1 and I know that my oc is an alicorn but please and thank you I would like to see how everyone else can draw and Yutem is 5'3 tall
I have seen My Little Pony from G1 to Present so keep on smiling my little bronies and here is the link to my oc picture that someone draw for me http://pre05.deviantart.net/cc77/th/pre/i/2015/315/a/4/yutem_as_an_alicorn_by_yugilover1-d9gcauy.jpg

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Yugilover1

yeah but your oc has an alicorn form too you know I just want to see how everyone else can draw alicorns ono
I have seen My Little Pony from G1 to Present so keep on smiling my little bronies and here is the link to my oc picture that someone draw for me http://pre05.deviantart.net/cc77/th/pre/i/2015/315/a/4/yutem_as_an_alicorn_by_yugilover1-d9gcauy.jpg

Thunder Spin

I will give it a change. I hope I will draw her better, this time  ^-^

Ryo_D_Disk

This is the users reference sheet for art should make it easier to find for you all

Ryo awaaaay

Night Pony

Quote from: Yugilover1 on 2016 Aug 13, 09:52:46
yeah but your oc has an alicorn form too you know I just want to see how everyone else can draw alicorns ono

No I mean when you say 'as an alicorn' it means that it's originally something else (unicorn, earth pony, griffon) but yet there aren't other drawings except as an alicorn. From that I assume that's she's an alicorn by default so the whole 'as an alicorn' is kinda misplaced. I have no ussies regarding alicorn OCs.

Also my pony doesn't have an alicorn form because she is an alicorn hence it cannot be called a form since that's who she is.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Thunder Spin

2016 Aug 15, 09:53:33 #6 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 16, 17:27:36 by Thundergirl
There!

Spoiler: show

The bird has no matter with you, I just put it for decor

Go Up