So...LOE is coming back in December.

Started by GumballFan, 2016 Aug 04, 11:21:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

tigergirl09

Quote from: GumballFan on 2016 Aug 04, 11:21:02
This will take SO SO LONG.  ono

C'mon. December's now close. It's only one month.
I am leaving this forum because I am moving to another house and there is no wi-fi and internet.
The second reason is that I don't like my forum name.
Bye everypony.
                                                                  ~tigergirl09

Sweet Brew

Now remember, everyone.
This is a semi-closed beta release, you're not going to be able to just log into the game and play, you have to be accepted into the testing group which is only going to be a few hundred people.

It will expand from there so you'll get a chance someday, but don't be getting your hopes up because we can't guarantee you'll get in.

Epic Mount

So... no winter wonderland Equestria to explore? Or festive wearables or quests? ono

LunarDusk

Nope, think of it as beta testing.  :]

...Oh wait...technically it is beta testing. Huehue...
So with the hype you have, you'll have to be quick and descriptive to get your chance to guarantee your entry. Even if you do get in you must scout for every bug there is and report them immediately and that's serious business.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Icy Shield

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Nov 18, 10:43:16
Nope, think of it as beta testing.  :]

...Oh wait...technically it is beta testing. Huehue...
So with the hype you have, you'll have to be quick and descriptive to get your chance to guarantee your entry. Even if you do get in you must scout for every bug there is and report them immediately and that's serious business.

Pretty sure it's still Alpha and they didn't even gave us any hints for Beta.
Beta is an early version of a program or application (or game in this case) that contains most of the major features, but is not yet complete. And I'm sure there is a lot of big features that have not been released yet like: Skills, crafting and probably some other things.

Let it snow!

LunarDusk

Quote from: Icy Shield on 2016 Nov 18, 18:18:12
Beta is an early version of a program or application (or game in this case) that contains most of the major features, but is not yet complete. And I'm sure there is a lot of big features that have not been released yet like: Skills, crafting and probably some other things.

I know...I was sorta intending that as more of an example.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Icy Shield on 2016 Nov 18, 18:18:12
I'm pretty sure when it enters the LAR testing state it'll be officially beta, don't quote me on that though... Because I'm not 100% sure.

Crimson_Tail

I wouldn't be sure about the game going into beta anytime soon, but when it is, it should be a lot shorter than pre-alpha and alpha.
Played LoE since the first open server event!

Go Up