Quest overlaps

Started by HorizonTale, 2016 Jul 30, 08:16:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HorizonTale

I'm sorry if I do thing wrong, but I am very confused as to how to fill out a game ticket and where to find the needed info for such one.. Especialy with this issue.

Long story short; I have a quest that sorta overlaps itelf repeatedly.

Went troughbthe procedure og the '' We'll fix that'' quest, given by Purple Rain. I spoke back and forth beetween the different ponies, when I spoke to Quicksand, which I was told to, it did not tell me what else to do, but as I got nothing, no exp or the like ( onlya  a bok, but wiki tells me I should ge some exp and bits too ) I supposed I should return to either Purple Rain or Loudsa Monet ( in Cloudsdale )  I returned first to Purple Rain, found him having a !-mark above his head but nothing that lead me further in the quest, I moved then on to Loudsa Monet - who also have a !- above his/her head, in Cloudsdale, where When I mention to her/him that I found Quicksilver, a double conversation with her, and Purple Rain ( who speaks like at the start of the quest ) appears.  This have now kept going for at least 5 times over and over as I have tried to talk to the different ponies in the quest again, as well as relogged. Nothing have helped on the issue

Screenshot here: http://i65.tinypic.com/alkhhx.png

Cogsworth Wingthrop

had the same problem. it is listed in the journal as "we'll fix it in post"

after getting the book from Quicksand, I could not give it to Loadsa Monet. I think that is where the problem is.
Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more. Nikola Tesla

My alt. Midnight Star, Pegasus Party Pony

Go Up