Wild Life (Open/Jump-In RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2016 Jul 19, 05:47:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FeverishPegasus

(Good gracious xD)

Potato woke up with a face covered in slobber, and breathy squealing sounds hitting his ear. He tried to get up, but found that he couldn't.

Looking up, he saw that Cloud was draped over him. It was probably best that he acted unconscious.

Anything to avoid dealing with the current situation.
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

LilySong

Cloud shook her head trying to clear it. Then she realised two things: 1, she was sitting on top of Potato. 2, both the cat and the wolf were also right there. She scrambled off of Potato, making a very undignified high pitched strangled sort of scream. For in her fear-striken mind, the animals were not coming over to help or play, but to get her. Cloud backed up against a tree, breathing hard with her eyes open wide and looking back and forth between the cat and the wolf.

Super sayian pony

*Jasper tilted her head in question as Cloud backed away, she wasn't gonna hurt Cloud but Jasper would kinda expect that if it was the wolf*

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

Game also tilted his head at the pony's strange reaction and looked at Potato on the floor.

(Sayian, I don't think I understand. I think you mean that she thinks I`m going to hurt her, but do you mean that she is looking at you with the fear and it should only be at me or what?)

Super sayian pony

// The second bit :p Cats think like dat

SCIENCE!!

FeverishPegasus

Thankfully, the situation solved itself, and Potato chose to act conscious again. Of course, he had to pretend that he had just woken up, so he made a big show of acting dizzy and disoriented. "Wh-what happened?"

LilySong

2016 Aug 21, 20:37:24 #106 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 30, 17:31:22 by LilySong
Cloud had finally started to calm down, and noticed Potato waking up. Still staring wide-eyed at the two animals, she slowly shook her head and said, "I have no idea."

FeverishPegasus

Potato saw Cloud's wide eyes, and said, "It's okay. Like I said earlier, the wolf's fine, and the cat has yet to hurt me."

Super sayian pony

*Jasper sat down where she was her tail curling around her side*

SCIENCE!!

LilySong

Cloud tried to smile, but it was obvious she didn`t believe him. Deciding to put her fears aside for the moment, she stood up and walked slowly to Potato. Sitting down beside him, she asked "So... What now?"

FeverishPegasus

"I don't know," Potato said, staring off into space. "All I know is that I have to stay away from the rescue ponies."

Gamepaw

Game sat near the cat, eclipsing them in shade as he blocked out the sun.

FeverishPegasus

Potato basked in Gamepaw's shade, as he thought about what to do next. He'd thrown the universe way off his trail by preventing that crash.

Now it didn't matter whether he rested, walked, or ran. His decisions were his, and that's all that mattered.

(One of y'all can start leading us somewhere if you want)

Super sayian pony

// I wanna do et!

*Jasper sees something in the distance and starts walking towards it, then looks back at the others to see if they are gonna follow, then continues*

SCIENCE!!

LilySong

Cloud looked over at Potato. "What do you mean, you have to stay away from rescue ponies?" She saw the cat stand up and start walking away. he pony felt a little more comfortable around the cat and wolf now, but she was still wary of them and decided to wait until Potato left before she would follow it.

FeverishPegasus

"They want to detain me," he said. "I'm sure they just want to keep me out of the enclosure, but that's what the universe wants. By staying in this enclosure, I can assure myself that my fate remains in control."

Potato followed the cat and the wolf.

"Of course, there's a large chance I'm just super paranoid."

Gamepaw

Game slowly waddled after the cat, keep a bit of a distance between due to pure slowness alone.

LilySong

"Why would they want to detain you? What did you do?" Cloud stood up and hesitantly followed the others. New fears swirled in her head. This pony could be anyone - a robber, a deadly criminal - and wouldn`t know. She hoped he wasn`t bad, because right now, he was the only pony she could trust.

FeverishPegasus

"I did break one of their windows, but that's something insurance can fix. I think they're just worried about me getting hurt."

Super sayian pony

*Jasper finds what she looked at earlier*

//Next pone or woof who posts gets to say what it is ;3

SCIENCE!!

Go Up