Equine Absence II (Open/Jump-In)

Started by Gamepaw, 2016 Jun 02, 09:37:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Game was torn between eating the fallen food or going after his bowl. He chose his bowl for sentinel reasons, though he was too slow to stop the feline from snatching it.

Super sayian pony

2016 Jun 06, 01:30:43 #21 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 07, 14:02:08 by Super sayian pony
//Well I believe I've wasted enuf time watching. *stands ready to start (;3)*

*Timber, whom happened to leave his Sack O' Hats hidden somewhere in the forest, sees a house and he walks towards it and gets his upper body onto the windowsill seeing a cat and another wolf*
Hello.
*Timber says to both Feline and Wolf*

//Woops it seems I was wrong :I about Kyo leaving Game's house. :ajshifty:

SCIENCE!!

Princess Cygnus

2016 Jun 10, 18:56:19 #22 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 15, 22:39:09 by Princess Cygnus
Kyo grab her stuff and charge at the animal at the window with full force trying to make the escape.

Super sayian pony

*Timber was surprised by the cat's actions but isn't harmed much, just surprised and hugs the cat*
Hello there kitty.

//Don't judge and also don't bring animal logic into this

SCIENCE!!

Princess Cygnus

2016 Jun 10, 21:17:29 #24 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 15, 22:39:34 by Princess Cygnus
Kyo hiss at the wolf with a very aggression look. Then she use her right paw to scratch the left side of the wolf's face.  Then she ran and escape from sight.

Super sayian pony

*Timber, after taking many scratches, lets the cat go and somehow manages to steal a doggy bowl that has a name on it*
Ouch.

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

Game growled as the cat escaping but noticed that the other bigger wolf had managed to get, one of his most treasured possessions, his food bowl.

Game still somewhat annoyed at the cat stealing a bunch of stuff and his own lack of ability to do anything about it, turned to the wolf. "Can I have my bowl back." The pudgier canine questioned.

Super sayian pony

Sure... *Timber looks at the name on the bowl* Game. *Timber gives Game back his food bowl*

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

"Thanks." Game said, still annoyed at the cat. "Darn cat."

Super sayian pony

Well, Other than that. The Names Timber. Nice to meetcha.

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

"Well Timber, nice to meet you too." Game said, waddling over to the doggy door. "Want to come over the doggy door? Will be easier for me to see you."

(I`m assuming the entire conversation up to this point was done through the window with Game not being able to see Timber and the bowl having been returned by falling over the side of the counter.)

Super sayian pony

//Yeh

*Timber walks over to the doggy door*

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

Game looked at the wolf and blinked. "Your name, really matches how you look." He smiled at his little joke. "If you can get in, you can come in. Master won't mind and I need to assess the damage."

Super sayian pony

Hey, Yeah.
*Timber walked in through the doggy door and looked around*
Nice place ya got here.

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

Game waddled over slowly nudging his bowl back to were it belongs. "I like it, don't have to put much effort into anything."

Peace Keeper

*-Hiya. I will like to enter this. Just putting the info for now. I will try to read the RP to catch up to where we are, or if ya like gimme a brief summary of what is going on right now. Now... time to enter my character.

Class:Pet
Character Name: Thunga
Species: Squirrel
Breed/Sub-Species: Common Tree Squirrel
Basic Personallity: Brave, curious, modest
Little Backstory: Was a wild squirrel who wandered to his young owner Cheveyo in the woods who he was wandering around nature. Both Thunga and Cheveyo shared some traits and after a snack, they traveled together wherever they go. Thunga sometimes will like to roam around the forest alone. Cheveyo lets him wander anytime he likes as long as he returns safely.
Pictures/Visual Description: Full adult size. Regular color coat brown all around. Tail is a bit thick furry thanks to his owner taking care of him and being well fed.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

(Cyngnus (Kyo the cat) has just stole some silverware out of Game's kitchen and escaped. SSP (Timber the not-Timber Wolf) managed to get Game's bowl back and is now in the kitchen along with chubwoof. The window is also open still so that could be an entry point.)

Peace Keeper

*-Ah okay. So everyone is at home. Alright.
-----------------------------------------
Thunga wanders around and notices a house. He decides to climb up out of curiousity. Seeing the window open, he gets up and looks over the kitchen. Never he has seen the inside of a home since he never has seen a home before. He decides to climb down and notices seeing 2 wolves on the floor. One wolf he has never seen so huge in his life. He felt intimidated seeing such a huge wolf, let alone seeing 2 of them on the floor. He slowly moves around, keeping his tail low to not get spotted and crawls around the countertop and sinks. He wants to approach slowly and look over to listen in on the wolves.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

It seems you haven't put much effort it much anything except food.

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

Game gave the wolf a look but quickly went back to what he was doing. "I`m a pet, I live in a house. I don't have to put effort into anything. No chasing wild animals, definding territory. Just my spot on the couch."

Go Up