slice of life

Started by Fu-shia Writer, 2016 May 24, 12:42:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : it's actually not really far as far as i remember it was in a dark alley 2 blocks away...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Alright. So we are pretty close then. I think I see the guards up ahead.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*they slowly start approaching the alleyway*

Deep Sense : hmm that's strange this spot looked different then i remember...*she starts investigating the wall but suddenly the wall besides her falls down and almost flattens her but she doesn't react (somehow?..)*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Arco comes intot he alleyway with Deep. As he comes in, he notices the wall falling. He was gonna shout out but it would be too late as he braves for what happens to the wall. Looking again, he sees Deep unharmed and unflinched from the wall falling down.

Oh my goodness... that wall almost fell down on you. Wait...

He looks closer

Not sure if this is suppose to be a covered passage or something.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

(Thought I'd give it a shot.)

Game was busy digging through trash for a little something to eat, when he was disturbed by a loud noise. Peering out from behind the trash cans the pudgy canine noted a couple of ponies heading into what he was sure used to be a wall.

Misty Fly

//i,m guessing gamepaw is either really old now or he was really young back then?
Magic...

Gamepaw

(Might make him old, give him some wisdom. :3)

Misty Fly

*Deep Sense looks through the hole in the wall and notices a secret tunnel that leads underground*

Deep Sense : *she looks at Arco* you know it's like someone wanted us to find this tunnel
Magic...

Peace Keeper

You believe it could be those criminals that you dreamed?

Gamepaw

Game waddled out from behind the trashcans, a mixture of age and weight slowing his speed or being the reason for his lack of.

He watched as the ponies continued to look through the wall hole. He had managed to make a small home amongst the food rubbish in this alley and they have gone and ruined it.

He didn't want to deal with the effort of moving himself to a different alley.

Misty Fly

*deep sense notices gamepaw*

Deep sense : hmm mabe he can help us?
Magic...

Gamepaw

The greying wolf ears' perked as he was noticed. He knew he wouldn't be able to get away from ponies who just knocked down a wall, instead opting for just waddling slowly towards them and hoping they are nice.

Peace Keeper

Arco turns around and sees a big wolf from out the trash cans ((funny that later he will get to see the fluffy woof again in the current games)). He realises canines have a great sense of smell and if he can get the wolf to cooperate with him, maybe they have a chance.

This is actually a great idea. The wolf could be able to track the criminals. Now... if only I can convince him.

Arco goes low as to not scare the wolf and wistles softly to the wolf. Seeing the wolf approach them, he lets a forehoof out to Game and grubs below his neck hoping to make him co fortable around the ponies.

Gamepaw

Game came to a halt and tilted his head at the strange pony, watching as they went down low and whistled. Did he want him? Probably.

The greying wolf  flinched as the pony grabbed his neck, but quickly purred and leaned into it as he figured out that they were petting him and not trying to grab him.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : can you somehow ask him to check what is inside this tunnel? mabe he can check to see if there any traps in there or anything...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Sure. Pretty sure if I can convince the wolf he may help. Now... hopefully he understands us.

He now rubs the top of the wolf's head seeing him relaxed. He decides to speak with him, hoping he understands.

Wanna come with us? I can get you some yummy treats.

Gamepaw

Game's tail flicked slightly at the mention of free and hopefully not leftover food. He slowly waddled to the wall hole and looked in, wondering what they wanted him to do for the food.

Peace Keeper

To Deep: Seems like he is willing to help out.

He sees the wolf now at the hole looking around. If he seems to recognize what he said, he hopes he is able to understand Equestrian really well. Only way to find out.

To the wolf: Can you sniff any trail of ponies going down there? Can you help us track them?

LunarDusk

2017 Jan 24, 18:35:58 #358 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 30, 22:38:38 by LunarDusk
"....."

The wolf was not the only new face around but there was also someone else in loitering around in the vicinity that appeared to be observing them during their conversation. They were up leaning against a wall in a corner with a set of floating newspaper in front of them. They were lowered a bit revealing a quite pale stallion with a straight mane with red streaks and piercing yellow eyes. His pointed ears were completely drooped as if they were wet and the rest were complete with shoes that looked like they were made out of a layer of belts. He wasn't saying anything yet but he definitely had his focus on them.

Spoiler: show
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : anything yet...? *she looks at the hole waiting for the wolf to come out*
Magic...

Go Up