slice of life

Started by Fu-shia Writer, 2016 May 24, 12:42:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

//no Wheatni doesn't care anymore flash doesn't have access to internet and i don't know about Lunar
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-I can go ask Lunar and see if he still wanting to enter. Well let us continue then.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Deep Sense finishes the shirt and gives it to Arco*

Deep Sense : here you go...it's actually a pleasure doing bussiness with a talented athlete like you

*lucid gives her an annoyed look*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Arco is joyed by the result.

Great. I thank you. Really nice to see it in this color.

Arco kindfully pays for the shirt to Deep Sense.

Here ya go. Thanks for your service.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Deep Smiles at Arco*

Deep Sense : hmm... well actually i would love to see you here again
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Perhaps I may return soon again. I still got a bit of time around here in Fillydelphia, so if I look for more wear, I may come around again.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : i really hope so! i never had stallions in here before
Magic...

Peace Keeper

No? Hmm... guess most stallions don't see much in clothes. I just get for outdoor or casual. Pretty hopeful there will be more after I come through the door. Ponies tend to follow me.

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush enters from the back as a crowd of ponies come in.
Evening Rush: Wow nice crowd might be able to sell some things. Lucid dear what's all this about you being better than Deep Sense and I? Being confidant and positive is one thing but don't let pride get to you head and become arrogant. Arrogance is not the way to make sales, friends, and keep Ms. Couture happy. She says trying to talk some sense into Lucid no matter how futile the effort may have been.

Misty Fly

*Lucid looks at Evening with arrogance but doesn't reply anything*

Deep Sense : don't bother she is rotten from the inside
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening: Yeah... I guess but I felt like I should at least try.

Misty Fly

*Lucid Cream looks at them and leaves to the back room*
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening: Where are you going? Don't you see we have a rush? You should come back and help us fill orders. She says to Lucid in a firm tone.

Misty Fly

*Lucid Cream tries to ignore her and starts picking fabric*

Lucid : oh do not worry...i.ll do just that...
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening: "Deep Sense dear.. I guess we should get to work." She turns and says.
"Um how may I help you?" She says to one of the ponies looking around.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : she's not gonna help us at all i.ll do it instead...and you know what i don't know why would ms couture pick you

Lucid : you will know why...real soon..*she leaves*

Deep Sense : what? *she looks at the crowd of customers* okay..so how can we help?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Time to bring back a returning customer

-----------------------------------------------------

Arco Iris comes back to the store, returning for something else he decided at last minute after leaving the store. He comes in and comes up to Deep.

Well... I decided I also take another of the shirt, and a long sleeve wool shirt as well.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : oh uh...okay..i guess i can help you with that...while Evening deals with the other clients...come with me... *she points Arco to follow her*
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush stands in front of the crowd and starts taking orders.
Evening: "Alright please tell me calmly what each of you want."
Mare 1: I want that Pink dress.
Mare 2: Oooh me too it is pretty.
Mare 3: well I want the blue one with the white.
Evening: "Alright umm coming right up!"
Mare 4: I really like that purple one over there.
Stallion 1: I like this yellow suit and black cape combo.
Stallion 2: I like this Black and whit suit with Red cape .
Evening: UMMM OK got it (Oh my goodness so many different orders..) I will take care of all of you just a minute and thank you all for your patience in advance.

Misty Fly

*Deep Sense starts digging through the dresses*

Deep Sense : this will not do...hmm...no wait...this isn't like it at all...what's this doing here?
Magic...

Go Up