The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NotVlinny

Quote from: Maplewood on 2016 Mar 22, 02:56:07
"ha sweet I wish a friend had done the same but unfortunately  nope this was my own under taking, hungry?"

Ebony gave a slight nod as she came under the realization that she hadn't had anything to eat. "Oh yes I am.." She replied with a slight smile.

Chrisgotjar

Blueberry tilted his head as the wolf whined and begun to realise there was a small hitch in his plan to check on him.

He knew absolutely nothing about animals.

"Well you don't seem to be too bad." The stallion raised a hoof and began to brush about the fur on Gamepaw's neck, avoiding the collar as best he good with all the dexterity a hoof provides.
"Looks like everything's alright."
Blueberry turned his head towards the cat who had also been sitting on the sofa.
"Oh, I remember you now. You ran off with this collar earlier into the garden"
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Gamepaw

Game purred at the rubbing hoof and looked up at the sitting pony, hoping they would put him on the couch too. The pie loving pi wolf has had many issues with the couch, many involving him doing a good impression of a fluffy turtle.

Chrisgotjar

Blueberry gazed at the wolf staring back at him for a moment. The animal appeared to want something, but what?

He looked at the sofa and the incident of the stairs flashed into the pony's mind. If the wolf had problems getting up and down stairs, it only made sense that he couldn't get onto furniture either. Especially since sofas were obviously taller than a single staircase step.

Looking back at the somehow purring fluff monster, Blueberry said in a mildy dejected sigh "You want to get on the sofa don't you?"

Gamepaw

Game wagged and nodded and put his front paws on the couch, keeping his balance with his stomach.

Chrisgotjar

"I was worried about that" The blue stallion mumbled to himself. there was no way of getting around what had to be done. Blueberry got up, preparing himself for the task at hand "Alright, let's see how we go"

The stallion made his way around the wolf. Carefully assessing the situation. This should be easier than his last plan to carry the wolf down the stairs.

After internally deliberating and sussing out every possible angle he could find, Blueberry came out with precisely nothing. However any way is better than nothing.
The stallion moved up to, Gamepaw and eventually managed to slide one hoof under the wolf's blubbery body. The other front hoof up against the canine's back leg. With some effort, the plan was to lift with one hoof and push with the other.

"Well, Wolfy. Here goes nothing!"

Nameless Whirlwind

((Oh, alright.

I'm still debating on what OC to use for this...hm...))
Signature.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Mar 22, 08:25:20
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: A'ight, follow me!~ [/color]
With a big smile, the mare lead Peace toward the kitchen. Her pigtails bounced beside her face as she happily made her with through the kitchen. Since the duo was already here, she decided to give the stallion a brief tour of the kitchen. While she lead the group toward the back door she said,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: This is the kitchen! Just your typical kitchen, nothin' too special. Its also the dinnin' room; I assume some meals we will try to eat together. Be a bit weird if we all stayed in our rooms the whole time. But yeah, through the kitchen leads to the back yard![/color]

Smile happily approached the back door and made her way outside. She stood on the back patio as she gazed upon the yard. A smile formed across her face as she gazed upon all the pool and equipment provided for them. Her gaze fell on a few ponies who were already outside. Even though she didn't recognized them, she figured they were also residents of the Manor. To be polite, she gave the ponies a brief wave before returning her attention back to Peace. As she made it down the steps toward the lawn she chimed,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: This is our back yard! It has all kinds of cool equipment and a pool. There is a small shed over there, but I haven't bothered to check it out yet. I have checked out the trampoline though and it works great! I was able to get some air on it, but I advise usin' it as much as possible. I tend to wear the springs out of these normal trampoline. But yeah, this is the place! This is the part of the tour where you look 'round![/color]
The mare finished her tour of the back yard with a smile. She thought she did a good job introducing the stallion to the yard, and figured he might want to check it out for himself. Smile quickly made her way back toward the trampoline to see if it was dried yet.

Peacekeeper followed behind Smile as he traverses to the kitchen. He thinks to himself
(This kitchen is bigger than mines. Could have a small family eating here. Looks nicer, too.)

Well he does live in an apartment, any house will be bigger than his. Poor happy homie.

Aaanyways... he follows again through the back door to witness something bigger, the backyard. With such green grass and high tides from the backyard and not the outlaws, he is barely able to grasp the open area. To him it is like the size of a municipal park. Hearing bits from Smile he turned his attention to the trampoline. Has been years since he jumped in one.

This yard is huge! You can throw a concert here or a carnival. Gonna have so much fun being out here.

He follows Smiles to the trampoline so to stay for the tour.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

"great come on lets go get some sandwiches and salad" maple smiled heading to the kitchen

LunarDusk

Frigid followed the two into the kitchen and stood by the edge of one of the counters. He tilted his head to wait patiently for what Maple was about to do.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

FakeSmile

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 22, 21:17:48
Peacekeeper followed behind Smile as he traverses to the kitchen. He thinks to himself
(This kitchen is bigger than mines. Could have a small family eating here. Looks nicer, too.)

Well he does live in an apartment, any house will be bigger than his. Poor happy homie.

Aaanyways... he follows again through the back door to witness something bigger, the backyard. With such green grass and high tides from the backyard and not the outlaws, he is barely able to grasp the open area. To him it is like the size of a municipal park. Hearing bits from Smile he turned his attention to the trampoline. Has been years since he jumped in one.

This yard is huge! You can throw a concert here or a carnival. Gonna have so much fun being out here.

He follows Smiles to the trampoline so to stay for the tour.

The trampoline looked dry enough, so Smile quickly climbed back onto it. The bells of her hat jingled as she bounced her way toward the middle of the trampoline. After a few practice jumps, the mare started to do flips and twirls on the trampoline. Peace made the mistake of mentioning the word "carnival" near her, and now she was bursting with excitement. She loved carnival and the idea of having one in their back yard was almost to good to imagine. While the mare continued to practice her flips she chimed,
Fake Smile: A carnival would be so much! I could be the clown, and everyone else could have a different role. I would be a great clown! I mean, I'm already a clown but I am not part of a carnival. I prefer to do my stuff solo, so I am street performer. Well, solo isn't true I tend to put on a show with other performers if they want to. Oh, I could get them to come down and help out with the carnival!~ . . . . On second thought, I won't do that. Some of those guys are really really weird. I mean, even weirder than what is socially acceptable. Can't have them knowin' where I live! They would never leave if they saw all the food in the kitchen. Honestly, they can be really annoyin' sometimes. Like, leave me alone I am tryin' to make bank here. Oh, we could make so much money if we had a carnival! I wouldn't have to work for like, a week. But I wouldn't want a bunch of strangers knowin' where I live, so maybe this would be a private carnival? Just a few friends and of course all the roommates. But. . .
As her words trailed off, she did one final flip off the trampoline. In order to avoid injuries, she didn't show off and did a simple front flip off it. With grace, she stuck the landing a few feet away from Peace. A large smile was on her face; she was both proud and relieved she didn't hurt herself by doing that. As she returned to the side of the stallion she continued,
Fake Smile: Carnivals are more fun attendin' than runnin'. Okay, enough talkin' 'bout carnivals! We have a tour to continue; you probably want to get settled already. No worries, our next stop is the second floor and after that our tour will end on the last floor; which I assume are the male bedrooms. Might be wrong, but we won't know till we get there!~
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Gamepaw

Game, even with the help of the pony still struggled with the couch as his stomach pushed into the cushions and pushed him out. Eventually making it Game forced the cat out the way from the fear of being squished and laid down.

Peace Keeper

After a while listening to her speak as excentric as an Energizer commercial, he thinks to himself.

(She really loves carnivals. Wow is she good on the trampoline. She makes me look like I jump on a tumbeline.)

Finally seeing her give one final jump, he looks in awe, and I do mean A-W-E, giving a nod of approval.

The next plan sounds like it will take him back into the manor. He responds.

Ah okay sounds good. I can last a bit more touring around. No worry bout me. x3 Really appreciate you giving me a tour.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

2016 Mar 23, 12:54:06 #293 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 23, 12:57:40 by Maplewood
maple begins to make up sandwich and a huge salad for any pony who is hungry"it's funny how much I know about food because I was really good friends with the cook in my battlion "

Gamepaw

"Well." Game started, looking at the already curled up ball of cat. "Apparently." Game finished, looking up at the pony and expecting something either to happen or to be given to him.

NotVlinny

Quote from: Maplewood on 2016 Mar 23, 12:54:06
maple begins to make up sandwich and a huge salad for any pony who is hungry"it's funny how much I know about food because I was really good friends with the cook in my battlion "

Ebony followed after him as she listened to him, watching him cook and such. "I see.." She muttered as she watched with hunger.

Misty Fly

Marble : i guess i should go see the others since Scarlet fell asleep again...*Marble heads downstairs*
Magic...

Chrisgotjar

After enough pushing and shoving for a full workout, Blueberry finally managed to slide the chubby wolf onto the sofa. The not so little fella' was heavier than he looked.

"Phew, well, Game we got there in the end"
As the cat jumped up onto the sofa to join the wolf, Blueberry started to wonder who owned these animals or even the building itself, it wasn't something he'd questioned before traveling up to town.

Snapping out of his thoughts he saw the wolf staring longinly at him. Blueberry tilted his head questioningly
"What is it? Haven't you eaten yet?"

Gamepaw

Game copied the pony with a head tilt and wagged at the mention of the word 'eat.' Even though he had just ate a pie off the floor the heavy wolf was never totally sated.

LunarDusk

" >.< ....."
*lowers head out of hunger*
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Go Up