-Fresh start in Canterlot- JUMP IN!

Started by cloudyraindrops90, 2016 Jan 27, 16:17:22

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

FakeSmile

Fake Smile looked at the stranger and was about to answer her, but she left before she could even open her mouth. A confused look formed across her face as she tilted her head. That was pretty strange, even for Canterlot. She stood there with a neutral expression as she watched the mare walked away. She glanced over Raven who has also been silent during this interaction.
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Well. . . . That was. . . somethin'. Anyway, I better get goin'! These letters aren't gonna send themselves! [/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Misty Fly

*Marble continues beating dough *
*Deep Sense Reaches The Bakery*

Magic...

Nameless Whirlwind

((Question: To join do I need to paste my OC information? Or can I just jump in?))
Signature.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : why did i even came to filthy place?
Marble : hey! dont insult my bakery!
Deep Sense : be Quiet Peasant you have no clue who i am
Magic...

Jcfraven

2016 Feb 01, 13:01:08 #164 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 01, 13:03:56 by Jcfraven
"Oh..right. My apologies for hindering your further travel, and I assume you don't want help, so perhaps I'll see you around?" He asks, a bit sad to see the conversation end so soon.

Misty Fly

Marble : are you trying my patience?
Deep Sense : so what if i am? id like to see you try to do anything about it
Magic...

Jcfraven

Quote from: Nameless Whirlwind on 2016 Feb 01, 12:52:02
((Question: To join do I need to paste my OC information? Or can I just jump in?))

((It's best to give us some information so we know the who and what of your character, instead of just appearing with no information to your name. Unless you're like what Mario turned into during TTYD(a nothing, simply a physical shadow of literal nothingness), then you could get away with it :p))

Misty Fly

Marble : okay listen...are you gonna buy anything or are you just gonna try my patience?
Deep Sense : i suppose i should buy something...i was getting hungry...what do you got
Marble : we got Strawberry rolls Coconut Filled Cream puffballs
Deep Sense : you actually made those yourself?
Marble : yes i did
Deep Sense : impressive considering the fact that your cutie mark has nothing to do with bakery
Magic...

FakeSmile

2016 Feb 01, 13:14:50 #168 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 01, 14:01:06 by FakeSmile
(( Ye, you can jump in. The oc info is optional [some folks like to know who they are RP with though]. I usually just add it to my first post. cc: ))

[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Well I am a street performer, so I am sure you'll see me round! Just keep an eye out for a gal with a star eye![/color]
The mare chimed as she pointed to the golden star over her right eye. She let out a few laughs as she turned toward the post office. As she started to make her way toward the building she added,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Thanks for catchin' that letter for me! Cya Raven![/color]
She turned around to smile at him before she entered the building.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Misty Fly

//so noone is gonna RP with me?
Deep Sense : allright i.ll take couple of those Coconut Puffs
*Marble takes out a few coconut puffs and gives them to Deep Sense she takes them*
Deep Sense : how much?
Marble : 3 bits each so thats 12 bits
*Deep Sense puts 12 bits on the counter*
Magic...

SandFire

Shadow starts investigating Marbles bookcase to look for something to read until Balaclava wakes up or Marble gets back from where ever she is.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

//she has entire room full of books she is a bookworm so you can find all kinds of books
*Deep Sense Leaves*
Marble : yea...see you later...
Magic...

Jcfraven

2016 Feb 01, 13:35:25 #172 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 01, 13:49:00 by Jcfraven
"Alright, see you later, Smile," Raven says back, smiling back at her before heading to one of the few public parks in the city, sitting on one of the benches further inside, covered and hidden. After a little while, he ends up falling into a peaceful slumber on said bench.

SandFire

*Shadow picks something at random and reads the title. Magic Theory. She puts that book back and instead picks up a book on the history of Pegasus.*
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

*Marble falls asleep on the counter and Deep Sense heads into the city*
Magic...

cloudyraindrops90

2016 Feb 01, 15:00:21 #175 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 01, 15:41:49 by cloudyraindrops90
Quote from: Nameless Whirlwind on 2016 Feb 01, 12:52:02
((Question: To join do I need to paste my OC information? Or can I just jump in?))


((you can just jump in))

Cloudy set down her saddle bags, and locked the apartment.

Post Merge

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Feb 01, 13:22:59
//so noone is gonna RP with me?



((I'd rp with you, you'll just need to go to the apartment building))
{The door is open, I am back again}

FakeSmile

A tired expression was deeply engraved in Fake Smile's face. There was no reason for this place to be this pack, but here she is, sitting on the floor of the postal office. She knew this would take a while, so she decided to take a spot on the floor. She would shimmy her way when the line moved and would use her hoof to stop ponies from cutting in front of her. The longer she had to wait in line, the more she regretted not sending these letters ahead of time. Now she is cutting it close to a dead line and needed to send one through the express. At least she thinks they send express mail; she knew they did it for packages but not so sure for letters. The mare let out an annoyed sigh as she waited in the post office.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Name_

Game yawned, stretching out and careful not to roll over and get stuck again. He found his muzzle once again inside the cereal box, though not as stuck as before and managed to shake it lose. The loose box managing to fly upwards and land on the pony nearby.

Purple

Sparkle flinched, sitting upright at the cereal box on her face.  She pulled it off of her muzzle, and used her magic to put it on the counter.  "I might head out to go shopping in a bit," she said with a sigh.

Jcfraven

*If anyone is in need of someone to meet up with in the roleplay, my character is just asleep on a bench somewhat deep in one of the Canterlot Public Parks.

Go Up