Legends of Equestria Changelog January 16th 2016

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 09, 21:24:22

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Magic_Sparkle

Will LoE ever be open to everyone and if, is there an approximate date? Just wondering   :3 (tbh I can't wait & I'm so excited!  ovO ovO ovO)

pfiutek1

Quote from: Magic_Sparkle on 2017 Jan 16, 15:57:18
Will LoE ever be open to everyone and if, is there an approximate date? Just wondering   :3 (tbh I can't wait & I'm so excited!  ovO ovO ovO)


some day it will

Shadow Wing47

Right now its in Limited Access Release and us testers are running it through its paces. it should be opening up to more people in the coming weeks

Magic_Sparkle


LeafyGrove

Awesome! Waiting for public release, missed the window for applying for limited access.

VajošKajoš

2017 Mar 03, 14:32:44 #85 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 03, 14:37:11 by VajošKajoš
Can you help me with downloading Legends of Equestria I'm from Czech Republic

LeviathanTS

Quote from: VajošKajoš on 2017 Mar 03, 14:32:44
lol

Wow.. that's quite an old post of mine that you are quoting there, hehe :3
Glad you found it funny though ^-^


Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
Awesome avatar artwork created by Peace Keeper, you did a great job! ^-^
Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Thunder Spin

Quote from: VajošKajoš on 2017 Mar 03, 14:32:44
Can you help me with downloading Legends of Equestria I'm from Czech Republic



It's not available at the time (why don't you understand this) , you better ask @HowTea , he's from there.

kaylyn

2017 Mar 04, 18:59:41 #88 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 04, 19:21:58 by kaylyn


Just stopped by to check things out, looks great, wish i could log to the grid to check it out, but as i cant yet,
quoting Rarity, THAT'S THE WORST POSSIBLE THING!!!!  DD:
(keep up the great work fillys and gentlecolts!)


Post Merge

Quote from: Tiger Eye on 2016 Jan 10, 16:13:14
Awesome changes and updates!!! I can't wait to go to Sugarcube!! And try every change in our Equestria!!!


Me too!!! Just couldn't help thinking that the image of the stampeding pinkie pies in your post is like everyone trying to log into the grid when it opens, and we end up by crashing the sim. LOL  lol

ObeyBunny

This is probably an unimportant question, but how does the profanity filter work? Just curious.

Does it make it so that a player can't post the comment or does it swap out the profane word for a safe one like... "fudge," or "schnitzel."

"What the [fudge] is going on here!"
Let's turn every detail into something important.

pfiutek1

2017 May 24, 16:39:27 #90 Last Edit: 2017 May 24, 16:41:20 by pfiutek1
Quote from: ObeyBunny on 2017 May 22, 23:31:03
This is probably an unimportant question, but how does the profanity filter work? Just curious.

Does it make it so that a player can't post the comment or does it swap out the profane word for a safe one like... "fudge," or "schnitzel."

"What the [fudge] is going on here!"

O: he/she said fudge and schnitzel O: ban him/her

jk :D

ObeyBunny

2017 May 25, 06:49:24 #91 Last Edit: 2017 May 25, 06:52:35 by ObeyBunny
Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2017 May 24, 16:39:27
O: he/she said fudge and schnitzel O: ban him/her

jk :D

O:
My goodness, you're right. Psudo-curse words are too vulgar. We obviously need psudo-psudo-curse words.

"Fudge" can become "Foobie-doo," "schnitzel" can become "scooby-dooby,"

Quote"What the [foobie-doo] [scoobey-dooby] is going on here!?"


TWO layers of protection! I mean, it's the only way to be sure...
Let's turn every detail into something important.

pfiutek1

Quote from: ObeyBunny on 2017 May 25, 06:49:24
O:
My goodness, you're right. Psudo-curse words are too vulgar. We obviously need psudo-psudo-curse words.

"Fudge" can become "Foobie-doo," "schnitzel" can become "scooby-dooby,"

TWO layers of protection! I mean, it's the only way to be sure...


thats true

Go Up