Idea for game development...

Started by AH PyrotechNick, 2015 Dec 27, 14:47:05

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

AH PyrotechNick

Not sure where else to put this, but have you [the game devs] thought about crowdfunding? Possibly looking into console development if it gets big enough? As much fun as I'm sure I'll have once the game releases on PC, I can only imagine how awesome it would be to play it on a console similar to Elder Scrolls Online. I have no idea how feasible this is, but I just thought I'd mention it, as I haven't seen anything related to crowdfunding on the forums. Either way, I wish you all continued success in development, and I can't wait to see everypony in game!

Princess Darcy

To answer your first point, we are not taking donations or starting any kickstarters or anything like that for the project.  Things get a bit more complicated when money is involved so it's best to continue as a free volunteer project.  For the second point, there are currently no plans for console support of the game, so unless that, albeit unlikely, changes LoE will be computer-only, but with both PC, Mac and Linux builds :)

AH PyrotechNick

Princess Darcy

Ok, question answered, locking up.  Feel free to send a PM if you have any questions :D

Go Up