Painting OCs! (CLOSED)

Started by HerpyDooves, 2015 Dec 04, 18:12:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

2015 Dec 04, 18:12:27 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 06, 16:05:43 by HerpyDooves
I'm willing to take requests from anyone, wanting their OC in paint form, but only until Sunday night (December 6th)!
And don't worry, I'll provide both a drawing and a paint version, just in case the painting is bad. I'm still practicing!  lol

1. Jcfraven
2. GlassMirror
3. Stryder221
4. Stridershy
5. SparklestheUnicorn337
6. Naura
7. annosrules

Spoiler: Sketch of Raven Star • show

Spoiler: Painting of Raven Star • show

Spoiler: Sketch of Relic • show

Spoiler: Painting of Relic • show

Spoiler: Sketch of Grand Illusion and Spell-Breaker • show

Spoiler: Painting of Grand Illusion and Spell-Breaker • show

GlassMirror

Long time no see!
Do you have any examples of your art? :3

Jcfraven

Huh, this seems like it'd be neat, and I too would like to see some examples as well.

Mind if I just reserve a spot while I try to gather the information and post it to here(its a nightmare at times to do so)? Also, could I PM you the information?

HerpyDooves

Indeed! It's been awhile!

But no, I have no recent examples, but I can reassure it won't look too bad. And yes, you may PM me :D

GlassMirror

Ok! Well would you mind drawing Relic? His name is in the description. :D

HerpyDooves

Stryder221

Mind if I take a spot, and go through the details in a PM?
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

HerpyDooves

Jcfraven

I messaged you my good man, look forward to seeing the finished picture! I bet it'll look great!

Stridershy

Might as well put my OC in since there's still space. Can you add Captain Boa to the list?

I don't exactly have a good reference, the best I got is the model of him on the game.

SparklestheUnicorn337

Hi! Could I get a request please? I'll let you pick whichever of my OCs you like best from my thread in my signature.

Thanks!  ^-^

Naura

Could I request you to draw one of my unicorn ocs? I'll send all the details in PM.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

annosrules

I'll take a drawing if you're still offering. It doesn't matter which OC you draw, the profile pic's are in the main OC page linked to in my signature, but I'll post/PM one if you'd prefer

HerpyDooves

2015 Dec 05, 12:04:10 #13 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 05, 15:18:06 by HerpyDooves
Quote from: Stridershy on 2015 Dec 04, 21:45:45
Might as well put my OC in since there's still space. Can you add Captain Boa to the list?

I don't exactly have a good reference, the best I got is the model of him on the game.

lol I nearly missed your post! Sorry about, I didn't see it X3

Quote from: Naura on 2015 Dec 05, 10:13:17
Could I request you to draw one of my unicorn ocs? I'll send all the details in PM.

Sure thing!

Quote from: annosrules on 2015 Dec 05, 11:06:10
I'll take a drawing if you're still offering. It doesn't matter which OC you draw, the profile pic's are in the main OC page linked to in my signature, but I'll post/PM one if you'd prefer

That's fine! I can just go to the thread if you'd like :D

And with that, the thread is now closed! Do expect your OCs within a couple days!

Post Merge

Because Jfcraven had something to tell me, but had to go, I went ahead and made Relic! Please don't hesitate to tell me if there's something you would like me to change!

Stridershy

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2015 Dec 05, 12:04:10

Ha ha its all good. I sent you a PM with the character reference. The sketch looks good, btw.

GlassMirror

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2015 Dec 05, 12:04:10

Sure thing!

That's fine! I can just go to the thread if you'd like :D

And with that, the thread is now closed! Do expect your OCs within a couple days!

Post Merge

Because Jfcraven had something to tell me, but had to go, I went ahead and made Relic! Please don't hesitate to tell me if there's something you would like me to change!

Relic looks like an antique stuffed animal! Thanks a lot!  :3

HerpyDooves

No problem! :D

Here ya go Jcfraven! :3

Spoiler: Jcfraven's Sketch • show

Spoiler: Jcfraven's Painting • show

Jcfraven

HerpyDooves

Mmmmmmm here you go Stryder!

Spoiler: Sketch of Grand Illusion and Spell-Breaker • show

Spoiler: Painting of Grand Illusion and Spell-Breaker • show

Stryder221

Looks pretty good. Thanks a bunch!
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go Up