Idea, Reason.

Started by Gamepaw, 2015 Dec 02, 18:03:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nightshade Star

Reason: Play too much Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon and wants to be a Pokèmon, so is trying to infuse themself by catching a lot of Pokèmon

Idea: Hits the red button

Purple

Reason: because everyone told me not to press the button.  I'm such a rebel :3

Idea: eats a bunch of candy

RedsBone

Reason: sugar rush :D :D :D :D

Idea: uses worst font ever

moonbeam16

Reason: Wants to watch the world figuratively burn.

Idea: Uses the best font ever

RedsBone

Reason: is Ms. Harshwhinny

Idea: Types without using a font

Nightshade Star

Reason: Didn't know how to use fonts
Idea: Invites Luna over to house

Aqua Fire

Got Pokemon moon.
Idea: Gets cutie mark, which is half a fireball, and half a water droplet. Has fire and water powers.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Nightshade Star

Reason: It just happened.

Idea: Waking up from a coma to find out that they're a pony and dyed their hair purple to fit in

Thundergirl

Reason: They don't want to be a changeling

Idea: Drinking tea with 100 degrees

Nightshade Star

Reason: Wants to be hot (get it?)

Idea: Drinks iced tea while fanning

Aqua Fire

Reason: Is to cool for hot coco.
Idea: Winning Equestria's got Talent.

Nightshade Star

Reason: Wants a medal

Idea: WIN WIN

Thundergirl

Spoiler: Reason • show

Aqua took a place on Equestria's got talent. Between the many ponies that were competing, Aqua's moves were gorgeous. She was practising for a long time, every day. She heard very nice reviews from the critics. She was very happy. In the finals, the critics had already decided the winner. So, Aqua Fire won first place! It was the best moment of her life!

Spoiler: Idea • show

Nightshade's friends had given her a free ticket to Equestria's got talent. She wanted to see her friend, Aqua, competing. She had a front seat and she could see everything. When Aqua stepped on the floor, Nightshade winked to her saying "Everything's going to be alright!" . She already knew some of her moves and tricks. She was there while she was practising. Finally, when the end was coming, she saw Princess Celestia putting the golden metal to Aqua Fire. Nightshade was very proud of her friend.

Idea: Can't go to Equestria's got talent

Aqua Fire

Reason: Working at a restaurant.
Idea: Playing Pony Town

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Jul 01, 06:58:04
Spoiler: Reason • show

Aqua took a place on Equestria's got talent. Between the many ponies that were competing, Aqua's moves were gorgeous. She was practising for a long time, every day. She heard very nice reviews from the critics. She was very happy. In the finals, the critics had already decided the winner. So, Aqua Fire won first place! It was the best moment of her life!

Spoiler: Idea • show

Nightshade's friends had given her a free ticket to Equestria's got talent. She wanted to see her friend, Aqua, competing. She had a front seat and she could see everything. When Aqua stepped on the floor, Nightshade winked to her saying "Everything's going to be alright!" . She already knew some of her moves and tricks. She was there while she was practising. Finally, when the end was coming, she saw Princess Celestia putting the golden metal to Aqua Fire. Nightshade was very proud of her friend.

Idea: Can't go to Equestria's got talent

YAAAA U MENTIONED ME

Reason: because Ponyville.

Idea: Mentioning me

Thundergirl

Reason: You are now my friend

Idea: Chair

Nightshade Star

Reason: Chair

Idea: Chair

Aqua Fire

Reason: Chair
Idea: Wyngro Chair

Thundergirl

Reason: Sit

Idea: MLP next gen by kilala97 :3 (I just luv her art and the new gen she has made <3 )

Aqua Fire

Reason: Claritiy. Is. Awesome.
Idea: Wyngro

Go Up