Lycanthropy (Jump-In)

Started by Gamepad, 2015 Nov 20, 18:40:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

Game whined as he backed away into a wall, causing the pup to fall off his back. Falling into a sitting position the wolf continued to whine at his pained side, which even though he was heavily padded it still hurt a lot.

annosrules

Hearing the scream, Blaze quickly asks, "Is everything alright back there!? You're not injured are you?"

FakeSmile

[Color=darkmagenta]Virulent V. : Yes.  . . . I am fine. . . . Excuse me while I have a word with these wolves. [/color]
The mare said as stood up and walked over toward the group of wolves. She then bent over and got to eye level with the largest one. In a monotone voice she whispered,
Virulent V. :
You caused me to look like a fool in front of my customer. My "No Pets Allowed" sign is still being worked on. . . . Nevertheless, you all are no allowed in here. I do not know nor care if you belong to Mr.Legend, you will leave this place and never return. . . .

The mare lifted her head high enough for the wolves to see under her bangs. Where she hit her forehead, roots were slowly forming. Her eyes shot fear into the hearts of the wolves. Eerily she asked,
[Color=darkmagenta]Virulent V. : Do you understand? . . . .
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

HowTea

HowTea was outside the whole time, still waiting for Game and Invu to come back.

For Chat-O-Landia!

Gamepad

Game stood in front of the wolf pup and growled, not wanting the pony to hurt him. While scared he managed to stand his ground growling, before eventually tilting his head in confusing as he saw the roots grow on her forehead.

Game's own growling was interrupted by his stomach growling, as he began to sniff the air. Not smelling the ponies at all, at least not as ponies.

FakeSmile

The mare squinted at the chubby wolf; looks like he wants the hardy way. In a monotone voice declared,
Virulent V. : I take your growl as a no. . . Looks like we will have to do this the hard way. . .
She caste a spell on a nearby broom; bring it to life. The broom made its way toward the chubby wolf and started to sweep the wolf toward the door. Once the mare believed the broom had the situation under control, she made her way back to the counter. As she patted down her bangs she said,
Virulent V. : It seems like I can not stop falling today. Ha Ha Ha Ha. . .
. . . .
Sorry about the disturbance, I really need to replace that door. Any who, my book had some information about what I believe is going on with you . . . Now. . . Where did it go?

The mare leaned over the counter to scan her store for the lost book.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Wondering Lightning

Name: Dark Stripes
Pony Type: Pegasus/Zebra Hybrid
Wolf Type: Winged/Striped

She is an intelligent wolf, she is the daughter of the princess of darkness but gave up her alicorn abilities to save her best friend, she is also used to being alone and can get angry quickly

*Dark was getting confused about the fact everypony is turning into wolves, she starts to walk around and bumps into Game*
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

annosrules

The growths have visibly spread by the time Virulent is finished on the back, and Blaze's entire body is noticeably... different. "By Luna's stars, it's even worse than last time."

Gamepad

"Excuse me one moment." Game said the the newly appeared wolf before quickly biting the broom in half stopping it from brushing him out, once done he waddled back into the main area and saw Blaze.

Staring at blaze, he was confused at the weird half pony/half wolf hybrid.

(Wonder with the ear changes they can understand each other now. Magic is a wonderful thing. :3)

Wondering Lightning

*Dark sees him snap the broom in half and her eyes change from a sky blue to a blood red*
Sir do you understand what is happening to everypony?
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

FakeSmile

2015 Nov 25, 14:16:54 #70 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 25, 14:19:04 by FakeSmile
A large frown formed across the mares face as she watched her broom fall to the ground. . . Her mother's broom. . . Filled to the brim with rage, her eyes glowed bright behind her bangs. Using her magic, she levitated the chubby wolf and brought him close to her face. In through her teeth she growled,
Virulent V. : I Said Leave!
With that being said, the mare tossed the pest out of her building. The door closed shut behind the wolf, as her eyes slowly dimmed down. Looking over at Blaze she said in a monotone voice,
Virulent V. : I am done being professional. My sources from past historical events tell me you're turning into a wolf. . . And not just any wolf, a Timber Wolf. This is no werewolf situation though. You'll be stuck like that unless we can figure out how to reverse it.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

annosrules

(Earth ponies have a good understanding of animals to begin with, cause dat earth pony magic :P)

Gamepad

(How about from now one any ponies with visible effects can understand wolves, timber or otherwise.)

Game was surprised, it wasn't often a pony could throw him out.

"Stupid pony. All we wanted was food and drink, didn't have to be so physical." Game said defeated and angry before turning to the other wolf with a confused look. "What do you mean, 'everypony?'"

Wondering Lightning

2015 Nov 25, 14:26:34 #73 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 25, 18:17:52 by Wondering Lightning
*Dark looks at Game and is confused, then at the door and she howls*

Gamepad

Game, smacked his head into the close door and looked around noticing Tea sitting outside, but no Invu.

(I have no idea what that was Wondering, don't do something so random that can vastly affect the entire RP. I have lost many RPs this way. That entire last post looks like it may as well have been a story paragraph of a fanfiction rather than a RP with others.)

Invultrois

2015 Nov 25, 16:53:44 #75 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 25, 16:59:57 by Invultrois
(Sorry super late reply, tired from work)
Invy was confused from all the arguing and quickly ran out from the store, wanting to get out from being hurt or worse.
He regrouped with Game and Tea, quickly hiding under Game's floofs for protection. He whined a little, scared from the pony who chased him out.

Gamepad

Game, noting the pressure on his underside took a step to the side careful not to accidentally crush whatever it was. Taking a look Game nuzzled the little pup.

Wondering Lightning

(Sorry was getting mixed up with a couple of things)

annosrules

"If life has taught.me anything, it's that truth isn't always found in a book," Blaze replies almost spitefully, though his true temperament could easily be as much inwardly hostile as it was outwardly.

(sorry, didn't realize you mentioned me earlier :P)

FakeSmile

[Color=darkmagenta]Virulent V. : I would watch that tone of yours. You should be a bit more polite to someone who is trying to help you.[/color]
The mare said ad she levitated the book off the ground. She checked to make sure it wasn't damaged before going back to the page.
[Color=darkmagenta]Virulent V. : Like I said, you somehow are becoming a Timber Wolf. Unless you have any better ideas, I'm going to start investigating a bit more.[/color]
She then made her way over to the broom. The mare bent over and help the broke pieces in her hoof.
[Color=darkmagenta]Virulent V. : can join me or not. If not, then don't expect to stay here.[/color]
While carrying the broke pieces, she made her way toward the back of the store. She started to pick out a few items she would need for this investigation.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up