Adventures in the Sunset kingdom

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Nov 04, 22:53:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby, the now acting random pony, licked Silver again.* I have a friend who is da Princess of Dark Magic. *Ruby licks Silver again.* She sent me here after I called her a bird. *licks Silver again* You taste like pickles.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Lullaby Princess

Eeheeeehhhhhhhhh help, somepony! DD: *Silver whined.*
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Wondering Lightning

*Hugs Silver while licking her,* Her name is Wondering Lightning, when she was 14 she was banished somewhere weird, and met these ponies. I think their names were Lemon, Prince, Lullaby, and for some reason, Chicken Wings. NO PICKLES

(Yes, I did
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Super sayian pony

// Ruby can Tiem Trevel. And by the way just gonna use magic and make something magik Red into a dragonpony because raisisn

*All of a sudden and loud voice could be heard saying "MAGIC!" and with a puff of smoke Red was a dragonpony, and also didn't really care or notice the change*

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

(Where is Red? I wanna lick him.

Super sayian pony

// He is on a box somewhere in the room where the others are >: 3

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

(Okie

*Ruby finds the new dragonpony, she runs over to him and jumps on him..... Then she licks him.* We're getting married, because your MINE!

(FORCE

Super sayian pony

*Red yelps as he was attacked*

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby puts on a wedding dress, then a suit and bow tie on Red.* I am not the element of generosity, if anything I would be the element of selfishness.

(Ruby will be stupid soon

Super sayian pony

*Red somehow got away hiding somewhat afraid of Ruby the only other dragonpony here*

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby trips on herself, she starts rolling around on the floor.* MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Super sayian pony

*Red peeks out from behind the couch*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

// Wow, everything just went random in a few seconds. lol

*Silver Star was on the T.V, playing another game upside down.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Dark Hooves

Felucia teleports to Zion and lays down at her master's paws. Master, can you rub my head? She asks with the begging face.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby rolls on her bad wing and starts to cry.* WONDERING HELP ME.................... WELP ME *Whines*

Lullaby Princess

*Silver Star falls off of the T.V. and breaks the game console. She begins to cry.* NOOO! Oculus Rift was the ONLY THING right in this world! D:

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Wondering Lightning

(Well, I know my next victim. YOU NEVER BREAK GAME SYSTEMS.................. I am coming  >:O

Lullaby Princess

//....well, irl, I did break my game controller... :I

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

Go Up