Mansion Horror Story: Human Survivors

Started by Lemon D. Muffin Pony, 2015 Oct 12, 17:58:34

previous topic - next topic

Should I make a part two to this RP or just end it at some point?

Yes. Part 2!
12 (75%)
No! End it!
1 (6.3%)
Maybe part 2...
2 (12.5%)
I don't know...
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Raiden The Thunder God

*Raiden sat down next to Wondering*

Why do you have to be so mean I show kindness to you but you react in hate
I am lightning and thunder

Lullaby Princess

2015 Dec 07, 22:37:14 #1301 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 07, 22:39:05 by Lullaby Princess
* Lullaby had fallen asleep with an open book on her face and slight snoring could be heard from under it. *

*S. Lullaby teleported the strange book that she was reading somewhere hidden in the forest to read later. She reached in her pocket and looked at the note from earlier. She hesitated for a bit about opening it, but opened it anyway. *
Spoiler: To whomever it may concern • show
Hello, dear reader. My name is Silver Star and I have been trapped in an orb for goodness knows how long. It glows yellow in the day, and glows blue at night. Because of me, it can unleash... unforeseen consequences on the bearer of this orb. I ask, if you have encountered the orb, that you please set me free...
* S. Lullaby unfolded some more of the note, but it looked like it was ripped off. She put the note back in her pocket and went to the main room, seeing the orb and quickly grabbing it, going back to the library. *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Snoring could be heard from the rafters indicating that Red had fallen asleep*

SCIENCE!!

WhiteAngel

*WhiteAngel finished his sandwich and made the yellow orb appear he looked at it for a little walked into library and made it disappear*

How are you S Lullaby

Lullaby Princess

*S. Lullaby had a slight look of annoyance and sighed. * I'm fine. *She said bluntly, making the orb reappear in her hands. She studied the orb for a moment before getting up and looking through some books.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering woke up, because she fell asleep without me saying anything, she went to S. Lullaby, well behind her, and once again she said nothing, it was weird, until she said something.* The orb, it turned black when I touched it, like it was reading my soul. Does your book have anything about that?
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Lullaby Princess

2015 Dec 08, 20:56:02 #1306 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 08, 21:02:06 by Lullaby Princess
*S. Lullaby was startled when she heard Wondering behind her and almost dropped the orb. * Please don't sneak up on me like that. And no, my book doesn't say anything about that... but I do have a note that someone is trapped inside the orb. Look. *S. Lullaby handed Wondering the half torn note.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering looks at the note, then the orb, she lightly grabs the orb from S. Lullaby's hands. Wondering places the note on the orb and aligns the some letters with lines, it ends up almost looking like a face. Wondering then finds a stand a places the orb on the stand, she then looks back at S. Lullaby' while dusting off her hands.* Well, if it requires Dark Magic, or some sort of evil Bug Bear comes out of it, you know whom to call, and no, not Chicken Wings. *Wondering walks away and starts to read some of the books Prince was reading.*
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Raiden The Thunder God

Wondering Lightning

(Nobody cares about the Big Bear  :facehoof:

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering looks up a laughs.* You understand that an angels wings gives them power. You just totally ruined your reputation. Well anyway, another nickname, hmmm, wait......... Chicken Bones. *Wondering snickers then goes back to reading.*

Super sayian pony

*Red laughed, also indicating that he is awake*
"Chicken Bones. Ha."

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

*Lullaby had woken up also and chuckled* Heh, chicken bones. Funny..

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering hangs from the ceiling while reading, she looks at the title of the book again and continues to read.*

WhiteAngel

:l my power does not come from my wings

*WhiteAngel snapped his fingers instantly getting his wings back to normal*

I'm going to bed

*WhiteAngel disappears*

Rarity Diva Pony

*Grace was still asleep in the bed upstairs... or was she? *

*R. Grace went upstairs to Grace's room, but the door was locked. She knocked on the door.* ...Grace? Grace, are you still asleep? *No answer.* ....Grace...?
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Raiden The Thunder God

Why do you mess with him it's not nice at all

Super sayian pony

*Red fell from the rafters as karma for laughing at White Angel*
"Touche."
*Red said still facedown on the floor*

SCIENCE!!

Raiden The Thunder God

Lullaby Princess

Hey, were not idiots! *Lullaby said, frowning.*

*In the library, S. Lullaby was watching the orb closely, but it didn't do anything. She sighed and was about to walk away when a silver colored beam of light shot from out of the orb and through the mansion, causing a huge hole in both the ceiling and roof. S. Lullaby turned and saw a ghost like being rise out of the orb with white eyes and long grey hair.*

Silver: [I]Thank you for setting me free...[/I] *The ghost said in a faint whisper. She floated through a wall and went to the main room of the mansion, just floating there, looking at the others.*

*Lullaby was behind the chair when she saw the ghost.* Um, S. Lullaby! There's a ghost in here!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Go Up