ADVENTURES OF EQUESTRIA PART 2!! (EVERYPONY WELCOME! )

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Sep 26, 16:19:33

previous topic - next topic

Should there be a Part 3 or a complete end?

Part 3!
6 (100%)
End it!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Go Down

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

frío

Well we are fine is monsters don't come out at us! Suddenly monsters.WHAT DID I SAY?? and PUT HERE DOWN OR ELSE I'LL DO IT FOR YOU! (Capppppssssssssssssss)
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Oh, finally, monsters! * Starfire frees herself from WhiteAngel's grip and looks at the monsters with interest * This maze just got 20 percent cooler!

WhiteAngel

*WhiteAngel tackles the monster's going threw sevral maze walls with the the monster*

GO TO SLEEP DARN IT

frío

Midawn gets Angry at Starfire and starts yelling at her.THIS IS YOUR FAULT AIN'T IT! Behind Midawn is Sombra the First ruler of the Crystal Empire controlling Midawn,Midawn Summons a Bound Death sickle and Aims it at Starfire

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

What?? No this isn't my fault! * Starfire backs away from her *

WhiteAngel

*WhiteAngel come's back getting in between Star and Mid*

Wow wow what going on

Rarity Diva Pony

I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

frío

GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU ANGEL HUMAN! Midawn Hits him out of the Way and keeps walking towards starfire.IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT STARFIRE! she Hits the Death Sickle at Starfire and misses

WhiteAngel

*WhiteAngel grabs and throws Midawn high in the air*

Eh I will catch her so whats up

frío

HA HA HA! YOU THINK THAT WILL STOP ME?? HA AH H- Midawn Flapped her wings and she started to become Nightmare moon's Shadows help me.....!!.you can't shut your mouth can you? hmm.Not a care in the World about your friend? Sombra.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Welp, she's a goner... * Starfire said before turning and walking away *

frío

She is not gone Sombra smirks,Midawn drops to the floor with one hoof covered in Nightmares.Help me....I was sent here by Celestia to Control Midawn and cover her in nightmares.You've stopped the Process by turning away from her

Rarity Diva Pony

* Grace gasped * Midawn! * she ran up to Sombra * You let her go, you monster!
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

frío

Sombra is gone before Grace can hit him.Midawn lie's there covered in Nightmares on one hoof.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire ran up to Midawn and tried to get the Nightmares away from her *

Go Up