Junior Wonderbolts! (Everyone welcome!)

Started by dashie77, 2015 Sep 23, 14:51:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

O: * she stared at her cutie mark before looking up in the sky at Star * WOO! * she threw her hooves upwards, causing her to fall backwards * You can do it!! * everyone cheered *
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

Star burst the sound barrier and the burst was a dark line dotted with stars

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Woo! * she jumped up and down as the other ponies cheered louder at the display of three ponies achieving the sonic boom * YEA! * she turned to sparkle and hoof bumped her * This is awesome!

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

* she hoof bumped her back and cheered * O:  WAIT! * she quickly stopped * What should we call our Sonic Booms??
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Star flew back to the cloud with Sparkle and Lemon "I'm not sure but it has to be related to the explosion. Thats all I know that it should be like."

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Hmmm... aha! Mine will be Sonic Heart Blast! * she flew upwards and made a heart in the sky * ^-^

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Mine will be Tangy Breeze Boom! *she smiled at the name and joined her sister, filling in the heart with a lemon stream *

Super sayian pony

2015 Sep 25, 00:16:40 #107 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 25, 00:29:35 by Super sayian pony
"Mine could be... Star spangled blast." Star joined the other two and circles the heart with a star

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she looked at the heart with the star around it * Hey, should we be a team? I mean, we are the only three ponies so far who did the sonic blasts, so how about making our own team? ^-^

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"Sure what should the name be?"
Star looks at the heart with the star around it with pride

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

I'm not sure yet what our name should be, but I do know what our symbol will be! * she pointed at the heart with the star * Tangy, what do you think our team name should be?

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"Yeah that will be our team symbol. But we need a name."

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

H-how about, um, the Wonder Bolt Crusaders? * she said, unsure if that sounded ok *

Super sayian pony

"Sounds too much like cutie mark crusaders... How about... The Sonic Booms?"
Star didn't sound very confident with the name

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Hmm I like it. what do you think, sparkle?

Super sayian pony

"You like it? I was just spitballing here."

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Hmm.. the Sonic Booms... * she thought for a minute * ^-^ I love it! From now on, we are known as The Sonic Booms!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she high hoofed both of them * Woo! * she started bouncing on the clouds *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"Yeah this will be a great year!"
Star does loopty loops out of happiness

SCIENCE!!

Go Up