Small request?

Started by Dj_FaUn, 2015 Sep 02, 12:39:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dj_FaUn

I... um... I really don't like doing this, but I guess I'll try to ask you guys.

I was wondering if I could... have someone make me something?

I promise, if I really have to, I will actually pay you for the trouble. As much as I don't like to ask for this kind of stuff, I feel like I should give someone something to try out. I always have ideas in mind, and I am willing to share anything. Ask, and I'll provide... and possibly even pay.
"Life's too short to focus on the things you hate. Focus on what you love to do instead." --- PewDiePie

My OC's: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14700.0

Bakasan94

I probably could do something.

Winter is the best.

SparklestheUnicorn337

What exactly did you want?

Weremetalwolf

Just a little reminder, there is nothing wrong in people asking money for your drawings or offering money in exchange of such service, but we do not allow commissions in this forum. If you wish to commission someone, Many of the artists here have off-site profiles in which you can contact them to discuss your commission and payments, please do it that way. The point is that you shouldn't ask for commissioned artwork on our forums, for multiple reasons of which I won't explain. Also, most (if not all) the artists in here are willing to art for free and enjoy drawing as a pass of time.

This said, you may continue ^-^
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Dj_FaUn

Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2015 Sep 03, 07:24:46
Just a little reminder, there is nothing wrong in people asking money for your drawings or offering money in exchange of such service, but we do not allow commissions in this forum. If you wish to commission someone, Many of the artists here have off-site profiles in which you can contact them to discuss your commission and payments, please do it that way. The point is that you shouldn't ask for commissioned artwork on our forums, for multiple reasons of which I won't explain. Also, most (if not all) the artists in here are willing to art for free and enjoy drawing as a pass of time.

This said, you may continue ^-^

I apologize for n noticing that sooner. I will be more careful next time.
"Life's too short to focus on the things you hate. Focus on what you love to do instead." --- PewDiePie

SparklestheUnicorn337

Spoiler: show

Sorry, I would've had this finished yesterday, but I had lots of homework and I had to go grocery shopping.

Dj_FaUn

Quote from: SparklestheUnicorn337 on 2015 Sep 04, 18:39:17
Spoiler: show

Sorry, I would've had this finished yesterday, but I had lots of homework and I had to go grocery shopping.

You know what? The very fact that you considered making me anything is awesome enough. To see that you actually made it makes me even happier. I don't care if it takes you a whole year to make something. If you can make, I'm happy you even tried.

Go Up