League of Legends

Started by PonyGone, 2012 Mar 20, 01:35:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Secret

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 May 28, 16:07:10
what? its mainstream in games to not use your brain! atleast what i think of my teamates! :3

Couldn't have said that better myself.

LoL is making me lose the will to live as of late... I need a break from it I think.  X3

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 May 28, 16:16:51

here was the real button during release. but was changed because of a lot of complains about it was offensive.

I like you.

snarfgsnor

Spoiler: show

a LoL comic with a touch of MLP, anyone?

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Secret

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 May 28, 16:19:55
Spoiler: show

a LoL comic with a touch of MLP, anyone?

Haha, nice find.

On a different note here are links to the "Turn a champion into a pony contest #2" for those who missed it on LoL NA forums, which ended about a month ago I believe.

»Official Topic«

»(POLL) Some of the top submissions«

Book Smarts

Two of my team mates decided to abandon our group push up mid to try and kill the dragon, they were quickly wiped by the entire opposing team before they got it down to half health.

fluttershy1263

I LOVE YOU AINAMALS ![ Invalid YouTube link ]

Book Smarts

I'm I just suffered a humiliating defeat...

I was in a public game and we were doing great, me and a gangplank were getting fed, but right when it went over to mid game, our bottom lane kept dying to Nasus to the point where he was running around 1 shotting us... EVEN OUR TANK

He carried his team to victory with 31-12-10

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 02, 21:54:57
I'm I just suffered a humiliating defeat...

I was in a public game and we were doing great, me and a gangplank were getting fed, but right when it went over to mid game, our bottom lane kept dying to Nasus to the point where he was running around 1 shotting us... EVEN OUR TANK

He carried his team to victory with 31-12-10

oooh that sounds horrible. and if nasus were able to one shot everyone. then your team did something wrong. nasus were able to farm up his Q which is NOT good and it sounds like your "tank" only stacked HP which is not good either ovO and against over fed nasus CC is your best friend. keep him locked while you take our their AD/AP carry. that would be the best. and thornmail. thornmail is your best friend against over fed top lane /AD carry. dosent matter what you play. get thornmail.

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Iron Girella

never played LoL, but a lot's of people i know say that is a kind of DotA easy-mode S:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Jun 03, 10:54:08
never played LoL, but a lot's of people i know say that is a kind of DotA easy-mode S:

"easy mode" HAAAAAH! its a moba it depends on the players, not the game. is it a rip off from dota? no its not. it a moba. all mobas are like that.

Iron Girella

i know but i heard that the strategic part it's less important (like warding), btw i never played it, so i'm just reporting what i heard D:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Jun 03, 10:58:07
i know but i heard that the strategic part it's less important (like warding), btw i never played it, so i'm just reporting what i heard D:

dont bvelive it. if you played high in ranked games. the wards are game chainging and strategy is REALY importent, specialy the cordination. thats really importent. persay, all your teamates spam their CC then they will be CC'd for like 3 sec, max or something. but if you one uses it they are stunned for 2 sec. nice then another one stun or whatever another 2 sec. then another one. that might be game chainging. and your team set up is really importent aswell.

Book Smarts

I find hons be too over complicated though it is epic

superpony

Quote from: Secret on 2012 May 28, 16:17:43

here was the real button during release. but was changed because of a lot of complains about it was offensive.

I like you.

I would like it too but I am likely soon to be one of the morons you get teamed up with. I just played a game where all five of us, myself included, lost miserably TO THE BOTS! We managed to go 15 to 51.... I need practice.

Secret

Quote from: superpony on 2012 Jun 05, 18:14:18
Quote from: Secret on 2012 May 28, 16:17:43

I like you.

I would like it too but I am likely soon to be one of the morons you get teamed up with. I just played a game where all five of us, myself included, lost miserably TO THE BOTS! We managed to go 15 to 51.... I need practice.

How new are you to League or MOBA games in general and what is your level?

Book Smarts

I always like picking off an suspecting twitch kill early game by putting sight wards down

Trilight Dashie

Don't know what to choose? Choose Soraka and go top lane ad.

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Book Smarts

I'm actually going to try Sona today, probably going to fail with her

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Jun 19, 08:21:03
whut? best idea ever :] since you are going to OP route i wont gank for you in top lane!

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 19, 10:51:22
whut? best idea ever :] since you are going to OP route i wont gank for you in top lane!

Morde top? Renek top? Anything else? Not a problem :] Well... sometimes I have problems against Jax.

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Jun 19, 11:27:27
Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 19, 10:51:22

Morde top? Renek top? Anything else? Not a problem :] Well... sometimes I have problems against Jax.

hah i usualy see darius top atm. becuase hes OP. but one of my favs top is Olaf and renekton. kennen is awesome aswell.
but its the AD carry and support that mostly triggers my intrests. i dont like Ashe or vayne :P i rather have kog'maw or graves as AD carry :P best support? blitz, alistar or lux. imo

Go Up