Escape to the Future (Sign-Up RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jun 22, 01:16:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Fausticorn!? Who is that? *with eyes crunched in total confusion*
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : she is the one who created Celestia and Luna...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : who do you think created the Royal sisters?
Magic...

Julien999

The female unicorn remember something that happened while she's walking in the forest.

Spoiler: BONUS! • show
few weeks before...
"...ey... hey, wake up!"
"... hmm...?"
"Ah! At least, you're awake!"
"...? Who are you...? Where am I...?"
"My name is Starswirl and you are now in Canterlot. When me and another unicorn are walking in the forest, we saw you falling from some kind of light... You are lucky that we're passing there because it's could be dangerous to stay in the forest, unconscious, with all those creature roaming around."
"... do you mean that... you saved me? OUCH! What the...? M-my horn...? What happened?"
"... when we found you, your horn cracked... it's seem like that you used some kind of magic but you do not control it correctly... Don't worry, I know exactly what we need for your broken horn, I just need some other ingredient and it will be okay."
"Are... are you sure you want to help me for that? Even if I am not from your town?"
"For something serious like this, yes."

Then she bumps into a cottage.

((Too much...? Will be removed if it's too much. D: ))

Blizzard_Frost

Wow...thats amazing *stares in awe at Fausticorn*

Peace Keeper

You make a point, but why isn't Fausticorn mentioned in our history books? All it ever teaches in school was Hearts Warming Eve, Celestia and Luna, and Starswirl the Bearded. So why never about Fausticorn? Did she even existed?

Misty Fly

Marble : the Royal Sisters kept it a secret noone knew about it...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Misty Fly

Marble : a certain pony told me
Magic...

Peace Keeper

A certain pony...  :l
Still not buying it. Who exactly?

Misty Fly

*Marble shows peace a picture of twilight*
Marble : her...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Wait... that's Twilight. So she knows about it. Well she is the only one who is so close to Celestia. Probably the only one who kept the secret from us. So why doesn't the princess don't want everyone else to know?

Misty Fly

Marble : well i think she doesnt want everyone Questioning her past...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Like me. I question everything to prove them false. I know there are those who are still finding out about where Celestia and Luna began and why they didn't they stop the race feud.

Misty Fly

Marble : so the Question is does she exist in this timeline?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

That is a good question to ask. That is where I am trying to read the book until it friggin teleported us to the past. I don't know if they were even born.

From the bushes
Hey keep it down with that. Remember we can't reveal our time. Just keep it silent.

Oh that is right. We can't talk about it here. Let's wait till we find our way out of here. Don't want anyone else to find out.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

Was a book me and Keeper were reading one time on our way home until I guess I said something and it activate a spell that took us about 1300 years to the past.

Misty Fly

Marble : so i.m pretty sure Discord exists in this time
Magic...

Go Up