Go Down

FeverishPegasus

What is this 'happiness' others speak of

FeverishPegasus

ScribbleStitch

Me, my friend, and our siblings

Peace Keeper

I'm mad at you cause you let those Oreos get stolen.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ScribbleStitch

I'm mad at you for not helping me get the Oreos back
Me, my friend, and our siblings

Peace Keeper

I'm mad at you because... be right back...

*Zooms to get Oreos back*
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FeverishPegasus

I'm mad at you because I have too many oreos.

Peace Keeper

I'm mad at you cause you give away my Oreos, too

FeverishPegasus

I'm mad at you because there is no way I could eat all these oreos. Soon I will be buried in them.

Peace Keeper

I am mad at you for only eating the filling.

FeverishPegasus

I'm mad at you 'cause the filling is the best part! They should just sell oreo filling :P

vikinghalex

im mad at you cause famous amos cookies are better  ovO

Super sayian pony

I'm mad at you for many reasons being here isn't one

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Super sayian pony

I'm mad at you cuz u smell like chocolate and doggies r allergic

SCIENCE!!

FeverishPegasus

I'm mad at you because I'll never live up to the floof standards of fluffle puff.

Sapphire Hedgie

I'm mad at you because I'll never be a hedgehog

Go Up