I'm not ready for season 5!

Started by Spiralfeather, 2015 Apr 20, 02:28:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Spiralfeather

[move]I'M NOT READY YET! I NEED HELP[/move]
But seriously... I'm STILL processing all the facts about Twilight being an Alicorn! Personally I liked her better as a Unicorn, and even Lauren Faust said that her plans for Twilight Sparkle are irrelevant now that she's an Alicorn... It was too soon, and whenever I look at her I just feel jealous... I DON'T KNOW WHY! Anyway, while I'm still living in season 4 and back, season five has already started, and with Equestria Girls, and a movie, I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME TO WATCH SEASON FIVE AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE MOTIVATION!!
Does anypony agree, or do I just have problems?  lol lol
I NEED CLOSURE

Known to some as Tourniquet!

Chishio Kunrin

I think Twilight was going to become an alicorn eventually, just maybe not so soon. There's a video clip out there somewhere of Lauren Faust saying that she actually did plan for Twilight to eventually achieve a higher status in her time as Celestia's student. She also planned for Rainbow Dash and Rarity to eventually achieve their dreams, which it seems that they're doing.

So, at least we know that her plan was for some of the mane six to move forward with their lives and grow, rather than just sitting around for years going "Someday, I'm gonna be in the Wonderbolts!" and "Someday, I'm going to be a famous fashion designer!" and never getting there.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Spiralfeather

Thanks, Chishio! I finally mustered the courage to watch the first episode of season 5, and honestly it's kind of a mixed review from me.
Spoiler: show
On one hand I really liked the concept of the episode with Equal town etc,,, But on the other, I think Twilight has kind of become a Mary Sue. And seriously, I know everyone says that, but I honestly believe it to be true, so far. Don't get me wrong, I love Twilight as a character, but now she just seems like the definite leader of the group now, and while the other ponies started to give up in the locked cell/room, of course, she kept strong (She did get weary but she didn't give up..) I also don't like the fact that she always seems awkward and unsure now. I can understand, she's still coming to terms with being an Alicorn, but I feel like they just made her like that to make up for the fact that her personality has been watered down a lot. I definitely think Twilight would've become an Alicorn at some point, but I still think they should have waited a while longer. It's good to hear the other's get to accomplish their goals too, I was kind of annoyed with the fact they all just had to sit there while Twilight had all these amazing things happen to her. I still liked the episode though, and I'm looking forward to when I can get around to watching some more episodes.  ^-^

Known to some as Tourniquet!

Karman20

I hope you like it! I think it was awesome 

Go Up