Hai guys, new here!

Started by PurpleFluffyUnicorns33333, 2015 Apr 13, 04:56:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PurpleFluffyUnicorns33333

Since I'm new here i want to ask a few questions about Legends of Equestria.  ^-^  :D    :]  lol

1) Once the open server event is open, the next days or so what time do they open?

2) If people are new here, would it be a good idea to welcome them? (this ones not really a question)

3) Why on every post do you have to verify your account?

annosrules

2015 Apr 13, 07:44:51 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 13, 10:52:29 by annosrules
Sorry, my phone didn't display your questions.

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D

In order to your questions:

1)The open servers' date will be announced in the forums and they are not planned.

2)That's why the introduction thread exists, to give every new user a welcome.

3)I don't really understand the question. If you mean that you have to re-log every time, when you click the login button, check the box in which is written "Always stay logged in"
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up