Magic University role-play! Jump in!

Started by Lywrena Flourish, 2015 Apr 11, 11:31:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lywrena Flourish

Hello everypony! I'm new to this forum, but not to roleplaying! I have 5 years worth of experience in 1 and 3/4 years(Though I'm not going full-out), sooooooo let's get this party going!

Mane storyline is that our ponies are 2 years to graduating, and during these 2 years, we'll be brewing up a stormy romance! Two love triangles at the least, but no bucking or killing! But keep it as exciting as possible! No cliché OCs, such as alicorns, shadow ponies and such. All clear? Mhm. Let the games, BEGIN!}

Lywrena Flourish, a sharp and perky unicorn mare trotted confidently through the halls of her school. Her cyan coat was a common sight in the school,accompanied with her wavy light blue mane with a lime green streak and her prettily unique forelock. Her mane was tied in a neat braid,slung over her shoulder to bounce against the side of her chest. Her things were levitated in the air with her silver-colored magic. Her emerald green eyes were bright and full of energy after a highly caffeinated hot chocolate,and she was ready for the day. Except for when she bumped into a stallion,that is. "Argh!" Her things dropped from the air in her moment of shock,thudding down all around her.

annosrules

The stallion, a fiery haired unicorn with a charcoal coat, froze in place out of surprise as the cyan mare ran into him. His own books and papers staying secured at his side in his saddlebag.

celestial_force

2015 Apr 17, 11:03:20 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 17, 16:30:24 by celestial_force
Woah, are you ok?! Shouted another pony, quickly approaching the crash site.
This pony had been busy stacking her books in precise alphabetical order when she heard Lywrena fall with a thud.
You could say she was a bit out of breath when she finally arrived, but that didn't stop her from quickly re-filing all of Lywrena's scattered papers in her folders.

(if you haven't realized yet she's a bit of neat freak X3)

Lywrena Flourish

I totally forgot to check this ;-;))

"Yes,I suppose I am. Thanks," She grinned apologetically at both of them,and took up her things again with magic. She dipped her head to the mare who had helped her,then looked at the stallion she had bumped into. "Sorry about that. Are you alright? No bruises,scratches?" She worried over him,looking him over before stepping back.

celestial_force

Well..Uhhhh... I guess I'll... uh, I'll go now  The mare said awkwardly.
There was obviously something going on there, and Misty felt strange staying and watching the mare and stallion. She smiled and started walking back down to her room
Gosh she thought First day back and I've already made a mess of myself!

annosrules

"No, I'm fine," Match stutters awkwardly, sill in shock of what had transpired.

Lywrena Flourish

"That's great," She said, only a small hint of embarrassment on her face as she beamed semi-awkwardly. "I,er,have to go now. Bye!" She waved over her shoulder,and chased after the other mare.

annosrules

"Bye," the stallion says, letting his voice diminuendo.

Lywrena Flourish

"Oh,yeah! You haven't told me your name!" She exclaimed,halting and staring back at him.

Misty Fly

Marble : hey you there *she said to lywrena from a distance*
Magic...

Lywrena Flourish

"Oh,hey there. What's your name then?" Flourish asked,swishing her tail.

Misty Fly

Marble : Names Marble Star what about you?
Magic...

Lywrena Flourish

"I'm Lywrena Flourish. Just call me Flourish. Nice to meet you,Marble Star." Flourish smiled.

Misty Fly

Marble : Likewise anyway this is the magic university?
Magic...

Lywrena Flourish

"Well,obviously. Are you new here?" Flourish asked,trotting towards Marble and levitating her things above her head.

annosrules

2015 Apr 30, 07:16:57 #15 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 30, 07:57:06 by annosrules
Quote from: Lywrena Flourish on 2015 Apr 30, 03:43:15
"Oh,yeah! You haven't told me your name!" She exclaimed,halting and staring back at him.

"I'm Match Stick," he replies with more confidence than previously.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Lywrena Flourish

"Nice meeting you Match Stick. This is Marble Star. Marble star,Match Stick." She introduced them to each other,getting a sudden though of shipping them even if they just met. Trying to push down her giggles,she turned back to Marble. "Why don't we bring you around?'

Misty Fly

Magic...

Misty Fly

Magic...

Go Up