Is this all?

Started by Vick McBread, 2015 Mar 06, 04:20:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chibalt

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2015 May 06, 17:37:47
I'll definitely want to participate in that :] but it needs to be run by a GM to prevent the rp from being overloaded with posts or from straying off of the plot X3

Or keep people from getting too, aahh... gore-y.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

waaaaaaah

I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Aeterna Sol

Wait, me or LostSanity?
I'm confused (Which isn't rare, to be honest).

LostSanity

They're talking about your DBZ idea I think. Mine saw no interest.

It did on Canterlot.com when I posted it though. Though I don't know how long that will last when I give them more details concerning how it was done from the forum I was ousted from and I really don't want it to be done any differently.

We'll see. I guess. If anyone is still interested in my idea though... I guess you'll have to join Canterlot.com. I'm not going to do the same thing on two different forums.

:I
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chibalt

2015 May 07, 18:33:10 #104 Last Edit: 2015 May 07, 18:36:41 by Chibalt
Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 May 07, 18:22:13
They're talking about your DBZ idea I think. Mine saw no interest.

It did on Canterlot.com when I posted it though. Though I don't know how long that will last when I give them more details concerning how it was done from the forum I was ousted from and I really don't want it to be done any differently.

We'll see. I guess. If anyone is still interested in my idea though... I guess you'll have to join Canterlot.com. I'm not going to do the same thing on two different forums.

:I

Huh, Canterlot.com eh? I wonder if they have the same RP policy as here...

Ugh, they do, darn, here I was hoping to use some of my more mature(not talking sexual here) character ideas for once, I will still share them with anyone who asks in PMs if they want however, so if curiosity strikes, feel free to private message me whenever, even if I'm not online at the time.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Aeterna Sol

Well then, let's avoid Frieza's Death Beam (Literally what it's called), attacks that cut, and explosions similar to things like dynamite. Okay?

LostSanity

In all honesty, I don't know if anyone is actually interested in my idea or not.

No one responded after I posted about it, so I just assumed.

Though it might be better to do it on Canterlot.com anyway, because Case 3 has some danger in it.

:s

GoldenTerrabyte

To be honest, the rules never restricted anything I ever wanted to do. It's not hard at all to keep within the rules! And personally I would like it less if the rules were looser. I find the rules keep things in line.
I'm back

Chibalt

The rules aare honestly a little vague on what is and isn't allowed, for example, if a character loses a leg or something, is it allowed if the wound isn't visible and/or bleeding?

waaaaaaah

Makes me wish their was a sub-forum only visible to the older members, so we could have more mature RPs
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Weremetalwolf

2015 May 11, 05:44:19 #110 Last Edit: 2015 May 11, 05:50:34 by Weremetalwolf
Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2015 May 11, 05:02:38
Makes me wish their was a sub-forum only visible to the older members, so we could have more mature RPs

@waaaaaaah
The reasons why there is no mature section for the RP part of the forum are rather simple. First of all, this is a forum that is suppose to be utterly child-friendly, hence, making a "mature" section in the forum would break said concept. Another thing is about the age system, which I think is what you meant with older members. You see, we can't know if those on the other side of the screen are actually of the age they say they are. I've seen it many times that a lot of users, not only in this forum but also almost everywhere, lie about their age. So, if we'd put a "mature" section for the RPs, we'd be forced to make special rules also for that and the main one would probably be: Be at least 16 for rps containing violence and 18+ for all the rps that will have the other kind of "mature" topic. So, those who would break that hypothetical rule would result in an instant ban.

The main reason why there is and, for my knowledge, will never be one is that it would go against the primal concept that was this forum, thus, a friendly and safe forum for everyone regardless of their age. So, if you wish to take part of any kind of "mature" roleplay, there are plenty other forums that would allow you to rp with any topic you want, being it fitting for this particular forum or not.
Quote from: Chibalt on 2015 May 08, 11:24:43
The rules aare honestly a little vague on what is and isn't allowed, for example, if a character loses a leg or something, is it allowed if the wound isn't visible and/or bleeding?

@Chibalt
No, regardless if it's bleeding or not, losing a limb in an rp that is caused it from being cutted of by someone or anything else goes against the rules. If you want to have your character to have that in its backstory, that's fine but be vague and do not go into details. The best way to do it in my opinion, is say that said character had an accident and thus lost a limb but if anything like that would happen in any rp, it would make so that us moderators would take action towards who did that in the post.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Vick McBread

I need to start a few more more RPs so I actually have RPs to RP in :l
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

LostSanity

Well since I saw no interest for it here...

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20723-the-leaked-turnabout-sign-up-thread/

This is pretty much my last time attempting the RP stuff I did on the forum I was ousted from.

After this, I abandon them for good.

Spoiler: CONTROVERSIAL. You probably shouldn't read this. But it's up to you. It's in small font too... so... you know... • show
Blame Equestrian Dreamers.

I just love dropping "CM Punk Pipe Bombs"

:l

Chibalt

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 May 22, 18:49:17
Well since I saw no interest for it here...

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20723-the-leaked-turnabout-sign-up-thread/

This is pretty much my last time attempting the RP stuff I did on the forum I was ousted from.

After this, I abandon them for good.

Spoiler: CONTROVERSIAL. You probably shouldn't read this. But it's up to you. It's in small font too... so... you know... • show
Blame Equestrian Dreamers.

I just love dropping "CM Punk Pipe Bombs"

:l

What was the premise? Can't view and it's just too late and I can't be bothered to make an account.

LostSanity

Quote from: Chibalt on 2015 May 22, 20:21:28
What was the premise? Can't view and it's just too late and I can't be bothered to make an account.

Custom "Ace Attorney" Cases with MLP:FiM OCs in RP form.

Chibalt

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 May 23, 10:23:47
Custom "Ace Attorney" Cases with MLP:FiM OCs in RP form.

Ah, sounds interesting, I myself got an idea a few days ago, though I doubt it'd work here, basically snag the concept of mage guildss from Fairy Tail and toss it into Equestria in the future or something.

LostSanity

Quote from: Chibalt on 2015 May 23, 14:54:38
Ah, sounds interesting, I myself got an idea a few days ago, though I doubt it'd work here, basically snag the concept of mage guildss from Fairy Tail and toss it into Equestria in the future or something.

Thanks. I'm unfamiliar with Fairy Tail but it's on my very large "to watch" anime list.

Chibalt

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 May 23, 18:50:39
Thanks. I'm unfamiliar with Fairy Tail but it's on my very large "to watch" anime list.

It's a good anime, and basically has a ton of different types of magic, takeover magic, which is basically swapping out your body partially or completely is one example, and one character in the series in particular has a particular one called Satan soul, in short it is stupidly powerful, there's also others like scripture(basically runes) magic, picto magic, dragonslayer magic, devil slayer, ice make, water, time(on non-biologicals only), zodiacs, ect, the mages there also are quite physical, many of them will straight up try to punch your lights out while using their magic to add to or enhance their attacks.

It's a bonkers universe and I feel it would work fairly well here in theory, since you could basically have anyone just pop in with some odd or creative magic, it could be natural, learned or even in a few rare cases, implanted. I'd probably also lop off the requirement of magic=unicorn and just say unicorn magic is probably the most researched, and developed, magic. I never liked the concept of magic being exclusive to unicorns anyways, other races, and types of ponies too, should be well able to use magic too, just through different means and methods.

annosrules

My Blazing Legend OC is already an earth pony with very magical powers, able to perceive the landscape in three dimensions as well as a sort of astral projection that only shows landscape. And my other earth pony OC that creates explosive turnips with various effects.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Chibalt on 2015 May 23, 19:07:35
It's a good anime, and basically has a ton of different types of magic, takeover magic, which is basically swapping out your body partially or completely is one example, and one character in the series in particular has a particular one called Satan soul, in short it is stupidly powerful, there's also others like scripture(basically runes) magic, picto magic, dragonslayer magic, devil slayer, ice make, water, time(on non-biologicals only), zodiacs, ect, the mages there also are quite physical, many of them will straight up try to punch your lights out while using their magic to add to or enhance their attacks.

It's a bonkers universe and I feel it would work fairly well here in theory, since you could basically have anyone just pop in with some odd or creative magic, it could be natural, learned or even in a few rare cases, implanted. I'd probably also lop off the requirement of magic=unicorn and just say unicorn magic is probably the most researched, and developed, magic. I never liked the concept of magic being exclusive to unicorns anyways, other races, and types of ponies too, should be well able to use magic too, just through different means and methods.
I'm not a very big anime watcher, but an RP based on this sounds like real fun, I'd surely participate! My character's already magical, so why not?
I'm back

Go Up