A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Ellowee

2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 04:17:13 by Ellowee
Hey everyone, we're happy to see the huge response to our Open Server Weekend! We even managed to break some records for the number of people logged in at once! Unfortunately, there are a few bad eggs that are spoiling the batch. As such, our servers are under a DDoS Attack. We would like to apologize if you are unable to access the server at this time or are experiencing issues playing the game. Our team is working now to rectify this issue and we hope to keep you updated on any resolutions as they come up.

Once again, thanks for your tremendous support! We hope to see you around during the Open Server Weekend.

Colt Zero

Has this been going on since pretty much the very beginning? I managed to get in within the first few minutes after the servers opened. But then I disconnected and haven't been able to log back in since.

BeebarbX

Thanks for the update on the situation. It saddens me that a few rotten apples can ruin the day of so many. With pride we shall stand together to show these people that such attacks will not bring us down.

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Ellowee on 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53
Hey everyone, we're happy to see the huge response to our Open Server Weekend! We even managed to break some records for the number of people logged in at once! Unfortunately, there are a few bad eggs that are spoiling the batch. As such, our servers are under a DDoS Attack. We would like to apologize if you are unable to access the server at this time or are experiencing issues playing the game. Our team is working now to rectify this issue and we hope to keep you updated on any resolutions as they come up.

Once again, thanks for your tremendous support! We hope to see you around during the Open Server Weekend.

Apologize always accepted, Ellowee. Don't worry about us, we can wait. ^-^

But the servers will be opened again once this issue is fixed, right?
I'm just a 17 years old guy that played this game since July 2013 (this is a new account, I forgotten my old account).
[move] :o :D :D :D :o[/move]

Feel free to PM me, I like making friends. Mexican Brony, veteran in LoE. n_n
Tell me by PM if you want my Skype. Hablo español.

bronislav84

At least you got the website up. It's a start. Keep at it and chin up.

Icebloom

Thres no problem. I only hope we can get in soon  ;)


Lync Volan

Quote from: BeebarbX on 2015 Jan 24, 04:20:56
Thanks for the update on the situation. It saddens me that a few rotten apples can ruin the day of so many. With pride we shall stand together to show these people that such attacks will not bring us down.
♫You're Never Gonna Bring Me Down You're Never Gonna Break This Part Of Me♫

ryu420

Same iv played forr a few minutes, learn the controls them BAM gone.  :c

My pony in game :P     (Ryuko)
1/24/2015
My last few minutes of the end world,Suicide twilight's at the end  X3, (LOE), 1/26/2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mefhfq7Ayxk

PunkOfSteam

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 04:30:09
♫You're Never Gonna Bring Me Down You're Never Gonna Break This Part Of Me♫



That was simply beautiful.

TwiSparklePony

I get "Error 503: Server Unavailable" when I click update in the launcher. Is this related to the DDOS attack? Sorry that this happened to what seemed like such a nice game.

Swiftflame

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC and smileys can be used in your signature. This is best Siggy :P

Lync Volan

Quote from: PunkOfSteam on 2015 Jan 24, 04:34:31
That was simply beautiful.
Quote from: Swiftflame on 2015 Jan 24, 04:36:39
I was thinking the same thing.  :]
i think everything Sunset Shimmer does is Beautiful :]
but let me stop moving off topic X3

skullend

How sad !  :c   


I hope we're gonna play soon cus i didn't played it yet X3 X3 ono 0:)

cDragonFirec

Good that the website is back up and hopefully soon LOE will be working too.

Madam3777

Login Failed: Your Username or Password may be incorrect.  >A<

Mizuki

Everyone here is a trooper for waiting this long for the servers to open back up ^-^

Just make sure to take care of your health in the meantime. If you're sleepy, go sleep, if you're hungry, make yourself a sammich, if you've been sitting at the computer for a while, stand up and have yourself a good stretch! :nod:


Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Captain_Char

It never fails, usually whenever some game launch or open happens, either the servers get over whelmed, much like last time, or someone comes and ruins it for everyone just cause they feel they can. ive been wondering how much progress was made since last year, so my curiosity is fairly high on this.
You can usually find me on a pony minecraft server...

Lyuba1211

Tristam - Truth (Dabin Remix)
Klaas - Flight To Paris

Cybestry

Had to exit because of the stuck-in-aerial-view glitch, next thing I know, the servers crashed! >:(

Go Up