Will The CMC Get There Cutie Marks?

Started by Thrasher Dash, 2015 Jan 10, 13:51:11

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Thrasher Dash

No one has said anything about this topic
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

wingedpineapple

This toyline is called CutieMarkMagic so maybe.
[move][/move]

Lync Volan

I heard a rumor about one of them earning there Cutie Mark but i rather they don't for my own views and stuff

cloudwilk

The cookbook >.< I saw pictures in the cookbook or on some recipe page. But its probably best to avoid if you don't want it to be spoilers.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

LostSanity

I certainly hope not. There will be nothing to do with them anymore if that happens and they'll pretty much disappear as if they never existed...

:I

If this does ever happen... it needs to be during the absolute FINAL season of this show.

But that's just my opinion obviously...

X3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

wingedpineapple

Their only purpose to exist is not about get their cutiemarks you know.
In fact I would like to see what would happen if one of they get her cutiemark first, or what would they do after get their cutiemarks.
[move][/move]

Lync Volan

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 12, 17:55:17
I certainly hope not. There will be nothing to do with them anymore if that happens and they'll pretty much disappear as if they never existed...

:I

If this does ever happen... it needs to be during the absolute FINAL season of this show.

But that's just my opinion obviously...

X3
yup final season of the show i totally Agree ;)

cloudwilk

I disagree. I'm actually kinda hoping they become the main characters in the next generation :P

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Lync Volan

Quote from: cloudwilk on 2015 Jan 13, 22:23:05
I disagree. I'm actually kinda hoping they become the main characters in the next generation :P
thats why they should get there cutie marks at the end of the final season so in the next gen we can see them upholding them

AnthroYuu

I personally feel like they shouldn't get their cutie marks during MLP:FiM.  Their sole purposes in the show is for them to be constantly looking for their special talents (even though it's set out right in front of them) and never truly finding them.  When FiM's time comes to a close, though, I think it would be a good pickup to have a bit of a time jump -- the CMC being approximately the ages of the current Mane 6, and already having their cutie marks.  That way, you can continue on the idea of what's going on, but also have a fallback episode if writer's block takes place.  Said fallback episode would explain how/when they got their cutie marks.

This, of course, is just my bitcoin.  I refuse to read any "official" things about any of the characters in assumption that there will be a spoiler in them.


Every story has an ending, none of which composed by the main character.
Never allow one to be your priority, while allowing yourself to be their option.

Hash Myth

Quote from: chisoka on 2015 Jan 14, 18:14:04
I personally feel like they shouldn't get their cutie marks during MLP:FiM.  Their sole purposes in the show is for them to be constantly looking for their special talents (even though it's set out right in front of them) and never truly finding them.  When FiM's time comes to a close, though, I think it would be a good pickup to have a bit of a time jump -- the CMC being approximately the ages of the current Mane 6, and already having their cutie marks.  That way, you can continue on the idea of what's going on, but also have a fallback episode if writer's block takes place.  Said fallback episode would explain how/when they got their cutie marks.


Love this idea!

They could get another Mane 6 by adding in 3 more or just do the CMC as a new series.

My Little Pony : The Cutie Mark Chronicles ^-^

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 15, 01:25:39
Love this idea!

They could get another Mane 6 by adding in 3 more or just do the CMC as a new series.

My Little Pony : The Cutie Mark Chronicles ^-^
Babs Seed found 2 more members to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders :]

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 15, 01:42:58
Babs Seed found 2 more members to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders :]


Thats right, Babs Seed could have 2 more and make the next Mane 6   :o

That or Derpy becomes leader of the muffin army  lol

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 15, 01:49:27
Thats right, Babs Seed could have 2 more and make the next Mane 6   :o

That or Derpy becomes leader of the muffin army  lol
ya the muffin army idea seems more likely lol

mystia aurastar

I kinda think they should because well what if their talent was helping other ponies too get their cutiemarks then when their older they could still have a meaning helping other fillies/colts get their cutiemarks of course this is just my idea so yes I just really think this really should be what their talent should be I mean it would suit them right X3

Lync Volan

Quote from: mystia aurastar on 2015 Jan 16, 18:29:16
I kinda think they should because well what if their talent was helping other ponies too get their cutiemarks then when their older they could still have a meaning helping other fillies/colts get their cutiemarks of course this is just my idea so yes I just really think this really should be what their talent should be I mean it would suit them right X3
the new adventures of the grown up Cutie Mark crusaders
helping others earn there Cutie Mark
have they ever failed?
Not Yet!

Hash Myth

Apple Bloom is already expected to get a apple cutie mark (due to being in the apple family and they all get some sort of apple... well most of them   ^-^ )

Sweetie Belle could go music due to her voice, or fashion like Rarity.  ;)

Scootaloo could get something of a cutie mark like Rainbow Dash.  0:)

Not sure what Babs Seed would get as there is not much background on her.

OR!!!!

They all get some special cutie mark that will just toss out the "normal" or "expected" or the rumored "cook book photo"  lol

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 17, 12:08:31
Apple Bloom is already expected to get a apple cutie mark (due to being in the apple family and they all get some sort of apple... well most of them   ^-^ )

Sweetie Belle could go music due to her voice, or fashion like Rarity.  ;)

Scootaloo could get something of a cutie mark like Rainbow Dash.  0:)

Not sure what Babs Seed would get as there is not much background on her.

OR!!!!

They all get some special cutie mark that will just toss out the "normal" or "expected" or the rumored "cook book photo"  lol
i think Babs seeds cutie mark should be something for protecting toddlers like she did with the the other Cutie mark crusaders and Diamond tiara at the end of the episode
cook book :s?


cloudwilk

... and that's the recipe I reference on ... some thread? Was it this one? XP

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Go Up