Rate the Avatar above you

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2015 Jan 04, 19:45:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thunder Spin

6/10  Anime. Okay. Who does not like anime?

GoldenTerrabyte

7/10
It is nicely designed
pepsehhhh

Nightshade Star

GoldenTerrabyte

It's my Pokemon Moon character X3

8/10
Really beautiful
pepsehhhh

Nightshade Star

Oh that's cool! :D

Already rated.

Purple

9/10, Sparkly blue ponies are best ponies.

Thunder Spin

8/10 OC as a human!
It is very well.

Nightshade Star

7/10 Love the expression.

Thunder Spin

9/10
I like the way it is drawn and I LOVE THE DRESS!!!

Sky Clouds

8/10
I love the pose, but I think the tail is a little bit too "inside" the legs.

Nightshade Star

DarkSpectre

8/10 Spiraly horn is interesting.

Free Hugs!

AnthroYuu

You know, that kind of looks like @Ryo_D_Disk as a changeling...  That being said, I do like the design of his OC, and combined with that really soft atmosphere, I can give you a pretty firm 8/10:  If I find the artist, I'd definitely look over their other works as well.

Thunder Spin

8/10 it looks like you coloured it with pencils.

AnthroYuu

I did.  It was a quick sketch, however, so it's very.... rough.

As per yours, they're a touch slim, but I could tell it's not commissioned by a well known artist.  The colours... are a touch odd, as per the red variants next to a green coat, but the simplicity is really nice.  I'd give it a 6/10 in total.

Thunder Spin

2017 Jan 27, 03:41:06 #155 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 29, 08:40:14 by Thundergirl
Yeah... I rushed to make it and this program does not even help. I will have to use another one for drawing. I don't draw the best in computer but I think when I draw in paper it is better than that. I also have a serious problem and I do not know how to draw the ears, I agree. And It was the hardest to draw when the blur does not work the right way. I agree, this is not the best drawing I ever mad on computer...

I also have to mention that her hair is not red and purple, but it is orange and purple.
I already rated your avatar ^-^

DarkSpectre

@AnthroYuu My artist was thrilled that her art got rated so well. I just did the crop and resize job for the profile picture, as it was part of a larger picture. According to her, she doesn't really have a page where she posts her art a lot, unfortunately. She's quite shy.

Rating of AnthroYuu:
8/10. For a quick sketch, that's pretty good. It's always nice to see well drawn traditional art instead of just digital.

Rating of @Thundergirl:
7/10. Simple art, but the lack of outlines is interesting. With some added details and shading, could be pretty good.

Free Hugs!

Nightshade Star

Gamepaw

Pupa The Changeling

9/10 Floofy woof is floofy

Go Up