Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Quote from: The Crabtribe on 2015 Jan 23, 00:27:13
same here. First time!
Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Jan 23, 00:29:23
This is going to be my first time too, but we just have to wait a little bit more
possibly my first time too if the game runs on my computer :/

Morphius

Quote from: itsjesstjess on 2015 Jan 23, 00:31:50
Second time for myself. I'm really looking forward to the additions they put in.  x3

First time, if I too succesfully get a copy...! ;)

Akilas

I just hope my pc run the game perfectly, but i trust that is going to be like that  ^-^
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

francoglop1

first time too!!!

(i am indeed mad for this game. i want to play more than anything)

Griffinpeps

FIRST!! I mean. LAST!!

I mean this will be my first time playing too. Soooo looking forward to it since last year when I found out about this, for some reason I can't remember when I found out (not that it matters to me though).

goodponyplayer

Lets us all celebrate our first time in this game with other things... theres a first time for everything, righ? like...sleeping at 4:00 am... lol
ill see you all later, have fun y'all X3
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

The Crabtribe

2015 Jan 23, 00:45:55 #366 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 00:47:26 by The Crabtribe
Will the game have an offline mode, or will it only be able to be played on servers?
"Once again...welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring." ? Bram Stoker, Dracula

Lync Volan

Quote from: francoglop1 on 2015 Jan 23, 00:38:51
first time too!!!

(i am indeed mad for this game. i want to play more than anything)
^i love that gif :]

tsaukpaetra

Quote from: The Crabtribe on 2015 Jan 23, 00:45:55
Will the game have an offline mode, or will it only be able to be played on servers?

It's always been online-only.

The Crabtribe

Quote from: tsaukpaetra on 2015 Jan 23, 00:49:55
It's always been online-only.

as in like, you can play without a server. just on your own.
"Once again...welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring." ? Bram Stoker, Dracula

itsjesstjess

2015 Jan 23, 00:55:33 #370 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 00:57:44 by itsjesstjess
I started to look back at some things.

From Lil' Galoshes

To the nonsensical duplicating eggs

I am really looking forward to this more than ever  x3

Lonestar

Quote from: The Crabtribe on 2015 Jan 23, 00:55:01
as in like, you can play without a server. just on your own.
You have to be on the game's sever.

The Crabtribe

Quote from: Lonestar on 2015 Jan 23, 01:00:20
You have to be on the game's sever.

well, that's a bit of a bummer. You can't play the game unless the servers are open, and they only open the servers occasionally?

Lonestar

Quote from: The Crabtribe on 2015 Jan 23, 01:06:30
well, that's a bit of a bummer. You can't play the game unless the servers are open, and they only open the servers occasionally?
That would be true, About it being a bummer, if you don't know how to play on the private severs that people have.

Rapid Comet

Mmmm the server is open? where can i download the game?  :c I was looking at the download section of the web and says "The game is not currently available". Help (?)

Akilas

Well that because they have not upload the game yet, but, tell more about the game ponys.
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Akilas

2015 Jan 23, 01:31:33 #376 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 06:33:33 by LaptopBrony
Well, its been like a half hour since the midnight, from now is a test of my will see how much longer i can resist, lets see if i can with this, now i will put my mind on the edge of his limits,  im not to much of online games, less pc games, i found this one just looking for MLP FiM games.

"Deal with it"

Velvet Night

it's january 22nd, why can't I download the game?!  >:O    D:

Lync Volan

Quote from: Velvet Night on 2015 Jan 23, 01:38:37
it's january 22nd, why can't I download the game?!  >:O    D:
Cause Stuff "Happens"

Go Up