Elemental Magic 101 (sign up)

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Nov 10, 17:58:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : that's because this is the virtual world i can't do half of the stuff in the real world
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Oh. So all of this is just computerized in VR.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : i can only make it seem real not more then that
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Well of course it is virtual reality. Suppose to look real but all this is fake.
Let's see how real this can feel. Can you make a Pepsi appear?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : well i can try..
*She starts levitating in the air and focusing and suddenly a can of pepsi with fanta inside appears on her hoof* here...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Thanks.

He takes a sip and right as he tasted the fanta, he spits out a bit.

The [heck]!? This ain't Pepsi. This taste like strawberry soda.

Misty Fly

Marble : wait it does? strange...it should have worked as far as i know...i mean i did this before and it worked back then so why it doesn't know?
Magic...

solarfox20

LightSound i feel much better think you marble but are we not suppos to be trinnging? *puting down his juice on the ground*

Misty Fly

Marble : if we train too much we will burn out...and *suddenly blue sphere shoots a beam at her but she calmly deflects the beam back at the sphere causing it to blow up*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker sees the orb reflected out of nowhere. He turns around to see where it came from but sees nothing.
... and what?

solarfox20

/this a reminder that my OC is a colt, so he is going to tier out easily and often.
I hope i am rping in the tone of my OC?

Light Sound: wow o_O that was cool

Misty Fly

*Marble takes out a drink and gives it to Lightsound*

Marble : here take this you should tire out waay slower with it
Magic...

solarfox20

lightsound levitats the bottle to his musle to smell what it is made of but only smells apples so he drinks it. thinks that tastes so sweet i like it *as he smiles to marble*

Misty Fly

Marble : not a problem we are gonna leave soon so get ready...and do not worry time doesn't go here in this place
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Do we get out the same way? Wait... if time doesn't go here, how does that work? Does it have its own seperate time? Does it go faster or slower or the same?

Misty Fly

Marble : it's similarly how luna enters our dreams i set it so that time doesn't go there are settings where i could set so that time would go normally or very fast
Magic...

solarfox20

Light Sound: oh neet he goes back to finsh off the other six blue orbs, but keeps missing the last one. So he stops and drinks the last of the juice waiting.

Peace Keeper

I see what you mean. Okay.

He nods his head in confidence.

Misty Fly

*Marble Continues fighting the clones*
Magic...

solarfox20

As light Sound is waiting and watching the others. He reambers that he also learned a force field spell, so he gets up from laying down and focuses on himself in a dome sheild wider and taller than himself. At first it does not appear so he trys again and again, but failure and by the 10th attempt it appears just for a short time so he trys five more times and the Dome appears for a little longer. That he can touch it and hit with one hoof an impact the dome wobles and he breaks the dome that he is push to his flank. with a wa oof,
that was not smart of me ow

Go Up