How will you wake up the pony above you (Reactivated)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2014 Oct 21, 01:07:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

Stand an animatronic in their room, then make an evil laugh.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Sunshine Smash

Shake their hoof while admitting they aren't greedy. Pull into a hug. Start yelling "You're insaaaaaane!" Look at their priceless reaction as I get behind them and throw them off the bed.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nightshade Star

Play "Me and My Broken Heart" on Just Dance.

HowTea

For Chat-O-Landia!

Peace Keeper

Put lights behind the curtain to simulate the sun rising

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

Flip the light switch on and off continuously, making the clicking sound.

GlassMirror

Relic would just stare at you with a calming stare... ovO

Peace Keeper

"eh... uh... hi?"

put a big folded-up blanket on top of em for some nice warmth.

Miika48

I´d fire a blank hand-held 12 cm Naval gun right next to the person/pony sleeping in the bed.
(KanColle fan right here)

Purple

*poke*

*POKE*

BLARING MILITARY TRUMPET

good morning ^-^

Aqua Fire

D: OMG THE APOCALYPSE IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!

>A<  *they scream in terror, awoken*

;) Gottya.
:l ...
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Sapphire Hedgie

Thundergirl

WAKE UPI, THERE'S A COCKROACH ON YOUR PILLOW!!! or HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY

Purple

Go Up